10: on diffrent paths

A/N: yes after maybe a year I have made a new chapter, I will probably fix the other chapter, all you need to know is to disregard any shipping I had made. I plan to fix all of it to make it better if not, that means I finally had given up on this book

Alone

hungry

traumatized

scared

This is how the boy felt walking the streets alone, people walked by giving concerning glances but this did not help the boy at all. They lived in a society in which they believed that a hero would come to save the day, so they believed the boy will get help from one of the heroes. However, that did not happen for Tenko Shimura, the young boy who had just killed his entire family, while kinda enjoyed the killing of his father. never the less, Tenko was traumatized. The day went on by, Tenko hoped that a hero would save him, he hoped that the people he admired would do so, so he could escape the position he was in. But it always ends the same, the heroes that he admired would never come to rescue him from this hellscape.

The blue hue that once filled the sky turned into a purple that would stay with Tenko until the sun decides to come out. He kept on walking, he didn't know why but he kept on doing so. Maybe because he wanted to walk away from the crime he had committed, maybe he wanted to find someone that could help or rescue him, whatever the reason, he just kept on moving forward.

There was only silence in the streets now, the sounds of the cars seemed to fade away into the night. The moon was a crescent yet it was so bright, the stars hung humbly on the sky, not daring to fall. Tenko could feel a bit more calmer now with the night, it was all he had now.

Tenko was feeling a bit tired but decided to keep on walking anyhow, unfortunately, he tripped on the crack of the sidewalk and fell scraping his knee in the process. Blood was dripping down his knee now and Tenko started to cry, the scrape didn't hurt that much, however, Tenko was so tired that he couldn't handle his emotions right now. he wanted to disappear, to not even exist right now, he wanted his mom, to be hugged by her more than anything right now.

"you alright, "asked a kind and gentle voice, Tenko hadn't heard a voice like that since the incident with his family. Tenko looked up and saw a woman that was thin and had green hair, she looked so gentle, it was unbelievable to him, she looked like an angel. Without a word, Tenko shook his head, he was far from alright.

"oh dear, where are your parents," she asked sympathetically

"dead..." he said quietly, but loud enough for the green lady to hear.

The woman gasped, she was shocked of course, but she didn't want to leave him here all alone.

"I'm so sorry, but you shouldn't be here all alone" she held out her hand to him

"Today you can stay with me and tomorrow we can go to the police, you won't be alone" Tenko was amazed, this woman was... he didn't know how to describe it, she was an angel to him. however, as much as he wanted to grab her hand he withdrew the feeling.

"I-I can't... my quirk will...hurt you " he murmured. Tenko felt as if now she will be scared of him and leave him, however, the woman looked at him and smiled. tenko was fumbling with his hands when he felt a soft gentle touch on his hand.

"No worries, you can still come with me, maybe we can make something to help your quirk," she said tenderly. Tenko didn't know why but he started to cry, he wasn't sad, maybe, he thought, this was the hero he needed.

"Okay, thank you!" he said smiling through his tears.

The woman took out a tissue and wiped his tears.

"My name is Inko, what's your," Inko asked... he thought for a bit, maybe he needed to change his name

"Tomura Shigaraki," he said smiling

As both of them headed to Inko's house, Tenko thought

This is my hero

Tenko had woken up, he rubbed his eyes as he had relished the past and how sweet that memory was. The day he had met her and his brother, not by blood, but it seemed they had been closer than blood itself.

the birds had sung a song so sweet, it seemed too good to be true. The sun had yet to be in its full glory yet it was still so bright.

"today's the day," he thought as he proceeded to get out of bed. He had his clothes ready, clean as ever despite it being his last day at UA. Quietly he went down to make his breakfast from the dorms, where he had thoughts about his time there.

It had been the second semester of his stay in UA but he decided that he would want to roll out of it. He had made some good friends and rivals in the class that he will never forget. His teacher who he resented turned out to be the best mentor he had alongside Shinsou. the villains had fought and the pride in his eyes when head defeated them and saved someone's life. It was a joy to be here, but he knew this was never for him, this is where Izuku had belonged and not him.

The class had thrown a little party for him as they celebrated his last stay there. Everyone gave smiles, their best regards, Denki had cried while giving a speech while Jirou pulled him back. There were only two people left and that was Izuku and Katsuki. They were both close to him, not to each other but he had brought them a bit closer, to an understanding of sorts. He and Katsuki gave each other a look, they knew this would not be the end of their rivalry, and the last time they would see each other. With a smirk, they both had walked away from each other.

Tenko was in his room, packing his stuff getting ready to leave, he went outside taking in the sight before he had to go. He heard a gentle knock on the door, there stood Izuku.

"so I guess this is the end," Izuku said, he made his way in standing next to his red-eyed friend. He looked at Tomuras hands, he still had the gloves that he made him, the ones he and he and his mom had spent time looking for the perfect fabric so it wouldn't feel rough. He was still wearing them, they looked damaged though.

"I guess so," he said looking afar, not looking at his best, well used to be a best friend. There was a silence, that's all it ever was now between them, more then ever Izuku had hated it. For all this time had struggled to say the right words, but now he had to say something or else he might lose his brother.

"I'm sorry" Izuku mumbled

Tomura had finally turned around " what "

"I'm sorry"

a gust of wind had blown his hair a bit, showing his eyes, confused he let out a sigh.

"it's fine" he looked back at the sky "At this point it's not worth mentioning, you did nothing wrong"

"but if I hadn't hidden my quirk then maybe you would still be at Ua. We wouldn't have been this way and might have grown together. we could have done so much and fixed if I had-"

he felt a hand on his head, it was a familiar feeling, it had made him stop talking. For the first time in a while, he had seen his friendly smile, and friendly smile yet so bittersweet. It had felt there was no distance like they were still close as ever.

They hugged, it was warm and sweet, if had it only had been different

Time had flown by before these two had noticed and with that, they grew a distance between them without so much as a word. Tomura knew that Izuku wanted to be a hero so he pushed away how he felt so he could be able to do so. There was no reason for Izuku to be with him, he knew it would only hold both of them back from the path they wanted to take.

After the whole situation with Izuku's hidden quirk, the boys had little contact, he had thanked Inko, for everything that she had done for him. Before then he had already decided to leave before then, but this made it worth it for him. They had all said their goodbye, and he left without turning back, both taking different paths