6: what's wrong

"Wait what?!?! Are you serious?!?" Tomura asks Bakuguo with a shocked expression

"The fuck, yeah im serious!!!" He says as he crosses his arms

Tomura smiles

"Thank you" as he says with a big smile plastered on his face.  katsuki, being grossed out smacks him on the head

"Owww" tomura says as he rubs his head" what was that for "

"Dont fucking act like that, its wierd" tomura face goes back to its regular state

"But any way thanks" he looks at him

"What do you think, you passed...thank god you did"he mumbled the last part

He didn't hear the last part but didn't push the subject, " well you did too, 'kachan'" he said in a playful way. So much so that he was disgusted (flustered a bit)

"Look fucker, do you wanna go or not? " Katsuki said as he picked up his stuff

"Sure, it would be nice to get out of the house" he said

As they both got out of the school, tomura looked at his gloves. They kinda got torn in the U.A tryout things.

As they both got out they saw the view before them. They both stared around and looked at the sun setting. It was the most beautiful thing they ever saw. Katsuki looked at him, this was the only guy he would really get along with and he wondered Why? They both then looked at each other... somthing was felt at that moment but what. They then started to bring their faces together.

slowly getting closer until......

"To chan, kachan?"

They both quickly banged their heads together since they got scared (oof)

"Oww" they both said together as they rub their foreheads.

Tomura looked up to see it was his brother, izuku. Katsuki was surprised to see him too. He  would usually get out first. They both got out late do to some fight katsuki dragged him in.

Izuku was just as surprised, he was just about to see his best friend and bro kiss. He didn't know why but he felt a pain in his heart. He didn't say anything but looked down. It was quiet, the aura was awkward.

"Izu what is it?" Tomura said as he put his hand on his shoulder and gave a sympathetic smile. Izuku blushed a bit.

"Oh um i wanted to know if we could go to the carneval together?" He said as he held up his 3 tickets. Tomura looked at him surprised at how he got them.

"I know how much you like them and how you've  never been to one so I thought it would be nice to go with Mom?" he said while blushing.

He smiled but then rembered katsuki was there. "When is it?"
  He looked at him and said "next week, wensday"

"Oh ok good, of course  I'll come" Izuku then smiled.

"But izuku right now me and kastuki are going somwhere right now, can you go home to tell that to inko?"

Izukus smile then faded, but quickly reappeared,"ok!" He said with a big smile. Tomura then ruffled his hair

"Thanks izu" he then left with katsuki, leaving Izuku alone...He didn't like to be alone. He looked at them waking away in the distance and smiled a bit. That smile then faded, he slowly walked home, alone.

As katsuki and Tomura were walking all katsuki could think was 'did i really almost kiss him?!?!'

Time skip.                             

"So thats what it means basiclly " tomura said as they sat in the park.

"Eh but its dumb" he said as he looked around him.

Katsuki looked around, this was the same park that him and deku would always play at. Shigaraki was never there because that was the park that Izuku found him at, but it was  also the place where-

"Why didnt you tell deku that i alredy invited you " he said

Tomura looked down, his reason may be dumb to him

"Because i want him to be happy" he said looking at him.

Katsuki couldn't really argue with him since Izuku has never really been happy. And since he was going through depression. But he was getting better,

"Katsuki, what did you need to tell me"

"Ok, i needed to tell you..."

Back at Izukus house          

Izuku sag at his bed, for the love of god he saw them almost kiss!!!

He felt a pain whenever he would think about it. He didn't know why though.

Tomura came home and went strait to his bed, he then heard his door open. He looked at who it was and it was Izuku.

He wanted to as him what was wrong until he plopped himself right next to him and layed right next to him and layed down hugged him. This was a habit of Izuku that he still hasn't gone out of.

He didn't really mind though, they were brothers after all. So he hugged him back and went back to sleep.

...so how was the book? Did you like the part where they almost kissed?Lol, but seriously do you want any ships in here?