2/2/15 • Slip N' Slide!

So....

Today I embarrassed myself for the first time in high school. In front of people I don't like, and people I do like. Now let me explain...

It's winter here in Missouri. And being Missouri, the weather is bipolar as hell. Two days ago it was nearly seventy and sunny. Yesterday it was snowing and bitter cold.

Today it was warm again.

Are you seeing where this is going yet?

Anyway, as I'm walking towards the main school building from my Spanish class, we take the hill down. We didn't even think it would be muddy, I mean hell it was frozen just a few hours ago.

So as me and Kitten are making our way down this slippery hill, I start falling. I catch myself the first time. Aaaaaand then I fall back on my ass. Hard. I actually couldn't breathe for a good twenty seconds.

And when I walked in from my butt down was covered in mud. My backpack had mud on it and so did my shoes and jacket.

I was a walking facial. Except the facial was on the opposite end. Kitten said to me, "Hey, on the bright side, mud is really good for your skin!" When I showed her my dirt caked hands.

I was trying to wash my hands when she said, "Butt pic!" And I turn to see her taking that amazing shot. After I finished washing what I could I covered the mud with my jacket and called my neighbor to come pick me up.

Needless to say my clumsiness bit me, well, in the ass. Also: my friend Kyle said as I went to biology, "You made my day when you fell. It was so funny!"

I replied with, "I'm glad my clumsiness amused you, sir." Proceeding to flip him off. He laughed at me and handed me the assignment for the day and then I got picked up.

But now (hours later) I get to go to the dentist with my injured back. How fun! (Note: I am using extreme levels of sarcasm)

Let's see if I survive this.

~Kels