우편ME2

its tiring running away from Lisa but in the end its all worth it cause i wont get hurt ,but i still feel stiff and disgusting . I said that i could never let go of her few years ago and now i wanna disappear in her circle , i don't wanna be anything her inner life - If our past life was like this why, why repeat it again , I feel like im not enough nor worth it when im with her she makes me feel like a completely un-needed person . My persona isnt something to be laughed at , they haven't seen me She hasn't seen the happy me in 3 years , think about it?how can i be with someone who makes me feel like complete shit - My thoughts were running while i was laying down on Rosè's guest bed . I feel like everything i do i repeat it again and again till it makes me break , eventually i fell asleep.
I woke up at 2:18 to the sound of something falling in the kitchen , i got up and went in kitchen i saw Rosè' drinking water- I asked her did she made the noice she admitted on dropping a water pill.
I was walking away until someone grabbed me and picked me up like i was a feather, It was Rosè.
"Hey girlie , could you like put me down"said Jisoo with a nervous smile"No darling,sleep with me"Rosè said with a inside laughing face"no girlie, i need sleep but not in your bed " Jisoo said"Hey thats rude"said Rosè pouting "Okay okay calm down girlie, imma sleep with your crusty ass then"Jisoo said unsuccessfully winning the younger"okay miss nasty lip"Said Rosè mockingly "Hey look at my lips, kiss them and you will know if their nasty"Said Jisoo angrily "okay"Rosè said, without hesitation Rosè went for it and Jisoo was suprised,the kiss was lustful it wasn't nasty- Before jisoo knew she was in Rosè's bed with only an bra on.Jisoo closed her eyes but she did't even notice herself falling asleep."Ugh , why fall asleep while doing the nasty , i was having so much fun"Rosè said dissatisfied.