Court record

Evidence:

Student badge

Proof that I'm a student at Teito Yūmei University. I always have it on my uniform.

Naruhodo's statement

Naruhodo Ryunosuke's testimony. It explains what he said on the day of the murder. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

What it says:

Once I finished my work, I saw a teacher that has been stabbed. I saw the knife. Once I picked up the knife, so one saw me, and was thinking that I did it.

Bloody knife

The murder weapon. The victim was stabbed with it and was plunged into the chest. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

Exam results

The final exam results. It was later passed out after Asougi's exam. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

Bitten apple

A real apple that has been eaten by the victim. Useless evidence, indeed. Evidence submitted by Susato Mikotoba.

Chalkboard

The victim's chalkboard. It turns out it wasn't used during her time in class. Evidence submitted by Susato Mikotoba.

Keys to class 3-2

The victim's room keys. Given by Daichi after he asked to come back to the classroom for investigating. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

Misaki's Autopsy Report

The victim's autopsy report. Misaki Yoshida died at 1:30 pm on February 1st by a knife. Evidence submitted by the prosecution.

Picture of Asougi and Naruhodo

A picture of Naruhodo exiting the classroom, and of Asougi spying on him. Photo taken by an unknown person. Evidence submitted by the prosecution.

Crime scene photo

It shows where Misaki Yoshida was killed before her body was taken away. Evidence submitted by Susato Mikotoba.

Photo of the defendant and the victim

It shows Naruhodo stabbing the victim, but proved by the defense, that he was taking the knife out. Evidence submitted by Daichi Nakamura.

Wooden apple

A wooden apple decoration in the victim's classroom. It was used to strike Asougi before he was questioned. Had a first year's fingerprints on the object. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

Photo of Class 3-2

A homeroom photo taken by the president. The evidence was pretty useless, in fact. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

Case file copy

A case file copy use for the victim's class. it turns out it was the Professor Killings case file copy, which traumatized Asougi for the entire investigation and trial. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

Coffee

The victim was drinking coffee before she was murdered. The evidence was a bit useful. Evidence submitted by Susato Mikotoba.

Victim's calendar

The victim's calendar, given by Hisashi Kobayashi. It was useful, but she had to meet up with a third-year student on the day of the murder. Evidence submitted by Kazuma Asougi.

Profiles:

Ryunosuke Naruhodo (23)

My best friend, who is in the same year as me at university. many days ago, he got caught up in a murder incident and was proven innocent.

Susato Mikotoba (16)

An exceptional legal assistant who helps me with my defense work. I have complete faith in her.

Taketsuchi Auchi (51)

The leading prosecutor for this case. His resounding defeat in Naruhodo's trial earlier is still fresh in my mind.

Satoru Hosonaga (29)

An undercover teacher who is actually a detective in charge of the case. I kinda trusted him, since he did not tell anyone in the school about the case file copy.

Haruto Kudo (61)

The principal. He was supposed to be in school, but instead, he was called a witness for the prosecution. (He is an OC made by me.)

Daichi Nakamura (24)

A third year student, and a year above me. He's strict, but he tries to go easy on me. (He is also an OC made by me.)

Hisashi Kobayashi (23)

The Vice President. He is a kindhearted student, who is very strict of the rules, but quickly apologizes when I get traumatized at some point. (He is also an OC made by me.)

Kaito Kizuchi (22)

A very kind student. He became really insane once I revealed that he was a serial killer, and traumatized me when I almost saved my best friend. He was Ms. Yoshida's killer. (He is also an OC made by me.)

Misaki Yoshida (36)

A third year teacher at my school, and the victim for the case. The last time I met her, she was really nice to me, and never scolded me once. (She is also an OC made by me.)