Multiple Problems

Beginne am Anfang

"I am, you're cluelessness is what makes you funny Ralph." Alura chuckled again and sped away, speeding into the future. Eddie sped into the Cortex.

"I heard that Barry's in trouble, what can I do to help?"

IRON HEIGHTS-CENTRAL CITY-2049

Alura sped into the containment room, she stepped up to the glass cell. Eobard and Kara had their backs turned.

"Thawne, Kara, I need to know that we're not making things worse, tell me you know what you're doing," Alura pleaded as Eobard growled and stomped up to the glass.

"I AM THE ONLY SPEEDSTER WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!" Eobard slammed his fists on the glass.

"Are you sure there isn't another way? My father is in prison and Devoe's on the loose."

"Stick to the plan, follow our instructions, and you will defeat Devoe, just make sure you destroy the piece that will hit Orlyn Dwyer, that will prevent Cicada from even being created."

"What about Reign and my mother?"

"I took care of that already, when I went back in time to save Overgirl, I left Lena with a detailed plan, I told her not to open it until a certain villain shows up and battles Supergirl."

"You see Alura, everything is going according to plan, you have no need to worry, no go help your mother," Overgirl told her, Alura nodded and looked at the clock, it had a few hours left. She looked down.

"Thank you again for helping me save my father." Thawne nodded.

"It's the only thing we can do, our time on this Earth is coming to an end Alura. Run along now and go save your Father." Alura nodded and sped out of the room.

"It's like taking candy from a baby," Overgirl said, Thawne chuckled and went back to charting the timeline.

"What now?" Overgirl asked, Thawne smirked evilly.

"Now we wait until she travels back in time, something going terribly wrong, she'll come to us, then we will have our window of opportunity."

The Warden walked into the room, he smirked and looked at the clock, ticking down.

"Well, it seems you two have been good behaved this year, so we decided to give you one last view of the outside world before you get executed. You try anything funny, and I'll kill both of you."

"We can't even do anything, considering you still have the cuffs on us."

"I'll take the cuffs off, but the chains and the vest stay on." 

The warden clicked a button on the cell, the glass doors opened with a loud his, air leaving the chamber. Thawne smiled as he stepped out of the room, Overgirl grinned as she stepped out. The warden let them out, uncuffing them, sever guards had their weapons trained on them as the warden led them outside into the peaceful autumn fall. There was a courtyard with a beautiful tree sat atop a hill. There were a few items laid out on the grass.

"Considering you're helping this little girl out, I think it's safe to say that you deserve it," The warden said as he stepped back into the prison. The turrets on the prison roof turned on and were aimed at both of them.

"Try anything funny and you'll be minced meat in seconds." 

"We got the idea," Overgirl muttered. She breathed in the cool fall air.

Thawne closed his eyes and felt the soft autumn breeze hit his face. Overgirl walked up to him and linked her arm with his, they watched the cool afternoon sun, warming them both up.