18 - The Rules

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Y/N." 

"Yeah?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I know. Don't worry about it."

"Are you sure? Do you want to yell at me, just like you did last year, at the astronomy tower?"

"Very funny, Draci-poo."

"You know what. I'll let you say that this one time, next time... Good luck." You opened your mouth, but nothing came out. He went 'Tsk.' (Mhmm we're using oniomanias now) "Not saying anything, are we?" He paused for a moment to write something down on a paper. "Good." He passed you the paper. It said... Meet me in the astronomy tower, after supper. You nodded. You proceeded to finish your hour of 'tutoring' and he had to accompany you to the Great Hall, for supper. 

"Mister Malfoy, what does that second thing say on the wall? It's only been half of a bloody day. Why, already?"

"It's so tiny, I can barely read it." He scoffed. "I believe it says Any student found in possession of the magazine, The Quibbler, will be expelled. That bit-" You held his hand and he got calmer.  

"Ready? Just take a deep breath in and out." He followed what you did. His face blushed, and you saw that. "Great. I'll see you, sometime, Draco." You left him to go to your table. Scarlet sat next to you.

"That bloody witch. Why is she so cold to The Quibbler? It's just a magazine." A split second after she said that, Parkinson came up to you two. 

"Did I hear anything I have to report?" Scarlett shook her head. 

"You're lucky you're a pureblood. And you, L/N, what about you, you filthy mudblood?"

"I don't think I have anything for you to report." You said, innocent. 

"I'm just going to report you to Umbridge for no reason and she'll believe me." She grabbed your robes, until Draco grabbed her wrist, sternly. She blushed and smiled. "Yes, Draco?" That bitch.

"Shut up, Pansy. I'll report you if you report L/N. Got it?"

"Y-" She stuttered.

"Spit it out, merlin." You tried not to smile at Draco's comment, but failed, and ended up smirking at him.

"Yes, Draco." She was just blushing at this point. The damn woman had a massive crush on him and everyone knew it. Draco smirked and bit his lip for a second when he looked at you. He then returned to his seat, with bitch ass- I mean Parkinson. 

"Jeez, what was that about?" Justin said.

"She just hates me because I'm a quote on quote mudblood." You looked down for a second, then met his eyes, again. "Don't worry about it. She's always like this." You smiled at him.

---

"So, how come you wanted me to come to the Astronomy Tower?" You were curious.

"Do I have to have a reason to want to see you?" He looked so hot under the glistening moonlight. The stars lit up his world. His eyes were focused on the stars, until you said something, then it was completely on you. You then sat down, next to him. You both sat in a comfortable silence, watching the meteor shower. 

"It's beautiful." You smiled.

"It sure is." You thought he was just talking about the meteor shower but little did you know, he was staring right at you, talking about you.

Then, as you were watching the stars, he whispered some wholesome things, then whispered some well explicit and naughty thoughts.

"Fuck, that's hot." You muttered You snapped out of it and questioned him. "Draco... is your brain okay?"