Chapter 61: You...Can Cook?

Start from the beginning

“There is a special guest on today’s show. Everyone should be familiar with her”—Director Kui mentioned Gao Yue—”especially for Gao Yue.”

Wen Xiang, who loved gossip, showed a funny smile. She had probably guessed the identity of the guest.

The director raised his voice. “Let’s welcome Zhuang Jin!”

Zhuang Jin and Gao Yue had played the male and female protagonists in an historical drama. When it was broadcasted, their popularity reached an all-time high. As long as one was a drama fan, they would love the onscreen couple.

However, neither of them was popular enough. After the show, the fans also dispersed. Calling Zhuang Jin to come over now was to get the attention of their fan club to promote the show.

Zhuang Jin and Gao Yue’s cooperation was pleasant to watch. After the drama finished, it broke up, though. Unlike Ye Sui, she was not as strong-willed and refused to team up with male celebrities.

So, at the moment, a real couple and an unsuccessful fake couple were present on the scene. It was wonderful that the trio were in the same program.

It had to be said that the staff still had something interesting to present.

Song Bai, a high school student, was so sleepy after such a long journey that she yawned. “Director, what are we going to do today?”

Chapter 61: You…Can Cook? (2)

“Director, what are we going to do today?”

The director pointed at the house behind him. “The flour and steamer are ready. Your task today is to sell steamed buns.”

The celebrities immediately woke up. Were they mistaken? They set out in the early morning just to sell in a small town! And steamed buns at that!

It was useless to protest now, however. The celebrities walked towards the flour sack and accepted their fates with pale faces.

Ye Sui stood with a calm face and began to mix flour skillfully. Gao Yue and Zhuang Jin frequently looked back and were amazed. Did she know all this?

Beside her, Song Bai was anxious as she patted the flour on the table. Suddenly, the air was filled with white flour, and Ye Sui was also covered in it.

Ye Sui found that she could no longer make steamed buns gracefully.

“Hahaha, Program Group, this is making me laugh to death; a group of stars’ faces covered with flour! Look at Zhuang Jin’s makeup; she had clearly spent so much time preparing.”

“Today, Ye Sui is the goddess of flour! And she’s super beautiful! I want to take a screenshot for a screensaver!”

“Does Ye Sui really have fans? The person who said she’s a goddess of flour, are you sure it’s not black powder? Her fans are just too naive!”

After making several steamed buns, the stars pushed them out and walked on the streets of the small town in the urban-rural junction.

At first, Gao Yue was very skilled at getting customers. “Come and buy. Come and see, we have the most beautiful steamed buns Xi Shi!”

Wen Xiang, who was watching the bustling scene, asked, “What is Xi Shi, Zhuang Jin?”

The sun was a little big today. Zhuang Jin squinted in the wind and said nothing. From the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Ye Sui’s face. Ye Sui had received good feedback from Director Xi, not realizing that many people in the entertainment envied her.