145 end

Chapter 145:
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Past life, Xia Zhouchao.

On the night when the prince settled on the battlefield, Donggong happened to have a big fire. The fire is too big, and every corner of the Ye Sui Temple is spreading a fiery flame, avoiding it.

Outside the hall, the palace man exclaimed: "Go to the fire! Prince is still inside..."

The footsteps of the temple were full of sounds, and the palace people were fighting for fire. The flame in the temple burned more and more, and the smoke in the air filled.

When the fire was about to cover the body of the leaf, the leaf spike gripped the hairpin that Shen said to her, and her lips were slightly pulled, calling his name.

"Death."

After Ye Sui’s death, her soul was taken to a dark place. The eye of the ear fell to the center, and it was engraved with three words.

枉死城.

It turned out that this is the fate of the dead man.

The dead city stood silently, the wall was dark blue, and the color was as thick as it could seep out. The surrounding area is filled with fog and shadows.

There are two paper lanterns hanging on both sides of the city wall. The wind blows, the lanterns sway gently, and the candle fire is not extinguished. It burns the endless years, like ghosts drifting.

A few faint white lights add a strange atmosphere.

A strange wall, a gloomy mist, an unclear shadow... There is no day or night, no day and night.

Ye Sui moved down and fell to the gate of the city. The door was closed and the door was empty. There was no one.

Ye Sui is a little surprised. There are many people in the world who are dying. There are many people in the city, but there is no gatekeeper at the door.

The Yin soldier guessed the idea of ​​Ye Sui. He laughed a few times: "Don't want to leave the city of death, or the soul will be destroyed."

Those who are dying are trapped here, not dead, not born, until they are reborn, they can be relieved.

Here is a prison cage that bans the souls of the dead. Into this dead city, don't think about leaving. The leaves and leaves are unchanged, and she will not care if she waits for her behind the door.

"Oh," the closed door opened, and a dust was raised on the ground, drifting in the air.

Ye Sui walked into the city of Sudden Death, and the door closed again.

Ye Sui thought that she would see some horrible scenes, but she did not expect that the city would be beyond her imagination. The people inside come and go, and the layout inside is almost exactly the same as the human world.

When I saw Ye Sui coming in, some people looked back at Ye Sui and they all looked the same.

They quickly removed their sight and did their own thing. In the city of Sudden Death, everyone cares only about themselves.

The people who come here are all dying. Some of them will stare at their enemies every day and will get retribution. Some people think about their loved ones who can never meet each other.

Missing, hatred, pain... forever entangled with them. Ye Sui numbly walked forward, she did not know where to go, and did not know what to do.

At this time, a person pulled the sleeve of the ear of the leaf, and the ear of the ear looked down and was a 12-year-old girl. Ye Suiwen: "Are you?"