137

Chapter 137:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Meng Hanxin panicked, then reached out and explored the forehead of Shen.

The hot temperature passed to Meng Han's palm, and after a while, the fever was burned and burned very badly. Meng Han helped Shen Shen and sent him to hang it.

When Shen Shu woke up, his mind was groggy. For a long time, he did not sleep well. After he was sick and coma, he rested for a few hours.

There are some strangers around, not the ward of Ye Sui. The first sentence that Shen Shu woke up was to ask: "What about Ye Sui?"

"I let the nurse look after her, you can rest assured." Meng Han stopped the action of Shen Shu. "Your burning is just back, take a rest."

Shen’s attitude is very firm: “I am going to see her.”

Meng Han sighed, but did not continue to persuade: "You go. Remember, when you are in good health, you can take care of Ye Sui."

Shen Shu returned to Ye Sui's ward, she was still lying in bed, and there was no sign of awakening.

When I saw Shen Shulai, the nurse left the ward. The daily routine check is over, and even the best doctors can't see why Ye Sui is comatose.

Shen Shu knew this for a long time, but he always insisted that he must find the reason.

Sitting for a while next to the bed of Ye Sui, it was time to take the medicine. He worried that his illness would affect Ye Sui, so he did not stay with her.

Shen Shu lived in the next room, connected to two rooms. This high-class ward, two rooms and one living room, has complete equipment.

Every once in a while, Shen Shu will come out of his room and look at the situation of Ye Sui. He occasionally spoke a few words, like talking to Ye Sui, but also talking to himself.

She answered him, only silence.

Shen Shu finally accepted this fact, and Ye Sui once again fell into a coma.

Since Ye Sui is so sleepy, let him stay with her until she wakes up.

Shen Shu wants to adjust his physical condition to ensure that he can take care of Ye Sui during this time. After she woke up, she could see a good one.

It’s been a week since I passed by.

The sky is bright, the sun is rising, and the sky is shining again.

The cold and cold light fell on Shen Shu, and he slowly opened his eyes. The clock next to the bed shows the moment at the moment, six in the morning.

Without an alarm clock, the deadly biological clock has been formed and is accurate.

The vision of Shen Shu fell on Ye Sui, and the sound of clearing seemed to bring the fog in the morning. Some screamed: "Good morning."

Looking at Ye Sui, Shen’s lips were a very light smile, and he seemed to be always ready. As soon as she wakes up, she can see that he is laughing at her.

Every minute, Shen Shu is mentally prepared, maybe today, or tomorrow, even a week later, a month later...

Ye Sui was injured and comatose. She can wake up for the first time and wake up for the second time.

They can come together, how many twists and turns have passed, and neither of them will give up easily.

After the washing in the bathroom, Shen Shu took a basin of water and wiped the leaves. He soaked the towel in the water, wring it out, and gently wiped the cheek of the ear.