105

Chapter 105:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Sui's anger was calmed down, but the fat boy wowed out, he usually bullied people, not being bullied by ghosts. This strange aunt is so fierce!

He licked his face with a chubby little hand, sat on the ground and began to sprinkle, and said with a milky voice: "Auntie is bad, aunt bully."

Whether it is a person or a ghost, the child's sprinkling is always very effective. Ye Sui reluctantly walked up to him, took a sugar from his bag and stuffed it into his hand.

The cry stopped, and he peeked at the face of Ye Sui from his fingers. The face looked soft and beautiful.

"Thank you, Auntie." The fat child peeled the candy paper and stuffed it into his mouth.

This fat child seems to be only five or six years old, and it seems that there is nothing wrong with Aunt Ye Sui. However, Su Shi, who was suddenly called Auntie, still feels that his age is rising.

In the evening, I picked up the idol-covered Ye Sui and corrected the name very seriously: "I am not an aunt, my sister."

The fat child screamed reluctantly: "Sister."

This sister called Ye Sui Xinkan, she touched his fat head: "True."

Shen Shu: "..."

On the way back by car, Shen Shu used a few eyes to see Ye Sui from time to time.

Although the matter has passed, he still remembers the regret of Ye Sui after being disturbed by a ghost child on the street.

Back to the community, time is already late. After getting off the bus, Ye Sui stuck to Shen Shu, and his hand was drilled into his glove, and he never saw the ghost again.

Arrived peacefully at home,

Ye Sui opened the door and went home. He changed the warm cotton mop at the door, was preparing to go to the room, and said each room back.

Shen Shu stood still in the living room and suddenly stopped her: "Wait a minute."

Ye Sui stopped his footsteps and turned and looked over. He didn't know what to do. She stood there and watched Shen said to come over.

Shen Shu walked slowly to the front of Ye Sui. He leaned over and bent down, and his eyes met. The two men’s eyes collided in the silent night.

In the next second, Shen Shu bowed his head and swept the leaves of Ye Sui, and the distance quickly approached.

Ye Sui squatted, her lips were caught by him, and he kissed gently. The soft touch hit her up, and he twirled around her lips.

This kiss is too late to be a surprise.

Her throat trembled and gave a light throat. She hooked his neck, teased his tongue and kissed him back.

After a long time ticking away, after releasing the hug, Ye Sui raised his eyes and looked at Shen Shu. Shen Shu explained to her: "Isn't it just not finished?"

So after returning, Shen Shu always remembers to make up her a kiss.

Ye Sui's eyebrows are bent, and Shen Shuping is such a principled person. Even if he is a pro-initiator, it is such a serious and meticulous.

Ye Sui squatted, facing the face of Shen Shu, and kissed him several times, and printed all the lipstick on his lips on his cheek.

Her sudden move made Shen Shen stunned. He stood in the same place and smiled for a while.

Ye Sui chuckled a bit and turned and ran. As she walked to her room, she dropped the last sentence.

"Husband, good night." Her voice sounded at the silence of the house, and the soft and moving voice made the air blowing in the face sweet.