Phase Two

Zayn opened the door letting me go in first and following behind me. The living room was coated in a pale blue colour with contrasted against the dark wooden floors. A rug with different shades of brown covered most of the space while two large cream couches were boxing in the tv and coffee table. Two girls sat on either end of the couch, I recognized them as from his drawings. The older one looked up and smiled at us.

"Hey guys look Zaynies got a girlfriend." She said. I heard a crash in the kitchen before Ms. Malik came out with wide eyes. She looked to me and Zayn and laughed.

"Doniya that's Marte, Zayn's new friend. Stop teasing." She said tossing a towel at the girl. The younger two girls laughed as their mum smirked and walked over to us. She kissed and hugged Zayn before pulling me into a hug. It seemed like these people were the hugging type. "Hello Marte, how was your first full day of school?" I blushed slightly remember I had skipped most of my first.

"Good, mostly boring."

"That's what Zayn always says." She smiled. "Now off you two. Get your homework done and I'll bring the pizza's up later. Zayn told me you liked pineapple and ham yeah?" I nodded before she shooed us up the stairs.

"I like your family." I stated dropping my bag to the ground. "They're really nice."

"Yeah to you. They drive me nuts sometimes." Zayn admitted flopping down on his bed. "So lets do maths first? I always put it off, I'm going to fail is I don't start doing my homework."

I smiled sitting down and pulling out my notebook and textbooks. "Slacker." I teased and he elbowed me in the ribs.

"Alright skipper, what ever you say."

"Hey! I only skipped once and that was with you. Twat."

He laughed taking a pencil from his bag and scribbling in his notebook. Pulling my hair into a ponytail I opened my text book to figure out what the hell trigonometry was.

"Finally. I never want to see that much math ever again." I said throwing my book down to the ground. Zayn chuckled keeping his eyes on his sketch book. "What are you drawing." I asked leaning over his shoulder to see. He closed the book quickly.

"It isn't finished yet."

I pouted. "Aw come on Zayn. Just a peak." I said trying to grab the book. He moved it away again. I launched for the sketch pad falling onto Zayn as we started wrestling for the book. We tumbled off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thump. And a few minutes later Zayn's mum appeared at the door looking at us strangely.

"Uh.. You kids want pizza?" We both nodded get up forgetting about the book and grabbing the two boxes from her hands. She smiled widely at us. "I'll bring up some drinks in a bit... Don't hurt each other." She laughed walking off and mumbling something about teenaged at this age.

"I give it a... Five out of ten." Zayn said. My jaw dropped and I punched his shoulder.

"I gave you an eight! And I burped louder than you." I exclaimed.

"Yeah but your a girl.."

"Sexist cheat." I mumbled before we both belted out in laughter.

"What's going on?" Marcus said walking in. We both ceased our laughing fit. Zayn wiped a year from his eye. Marcus sat down picking up a slice of pepperoni pizza and shoving half if it in his mouth.

"Zayn's being sexist." I stated. Marcus laughed swallowing the rest of his slice.

“nice Zayn.” Zayn glared at me before shoving Marcus away. “anyway. You wanted to know about all there is to know about the six?” he changed the subject grabbing another slice and a can of soda.