Unlocked Discussion

Haii! Before I start, this chapter contains MAJOR UNLOCKED SPOILERS!
If you haven't read Unlocked, DO NOT read this chapter! Idbdjwkjd I'm looking at you!
Also congrats to moonbow- on 400 followers! You deserve it Moonie!
Ok let's get started!

Haii! Before I start, this chapter contains MAJOR UNLOCKED SPOILERS!If you haven't read Unlocked, DO NOT read this chapter! Idbdjwkjd  I'm looking at you!Also congrats to moonbow- on 400 followers! You deserve it Moonie!Ok let's get started!

Ok sooooo I finished Unlocked. LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE LOTS TO SAY ABOUT THAT BOOK.
Hope y'all enjoy my rant 😊
~Annie

Series Guide ✔︎

Ok so I actually like the series guide. Yea I know it was long and some of the information was kind of boring, but I actually enjoyed seeing all the information about the Lost Cities since it gave me a deeper understanding.
I'm not saying I loved the series guide, just saying it wasn't the worst.
Especially Keefe's art commentary when he was talking about Sophie!That part was perfection.

Novella ✔︎

Omg I loved the novella! I just wished it had been A LOT longer. Even though the novella was awesome, some parts got me EXTREMELY ANGRY!! Ok, now I will discuss the different points of the novella.

Sokeefe Possibility! - Ofc Sokeefe is going to happen! Even in the healing center, you could see the chemistry between them! Keefe cares so much about Sophie. He was so worried he was going to hurt Sophie with his voice, it was just too sweet.
BUT!!! DON'T LET ME START WITH THAT CLIFFHANGER!! Shannon why must you do this to us. Ahhhhh

Could Sophitz Possibly Happen Again? - NO IT WILL NOT! You could see how awkward it was between them. Fitz OBVIOUSLY still has feelings for Sophie, but Sophie doesn't feel the same way.
Even if Sophie and Fitz make up, I don't see them possibly ever getting back together, they'll probably stay just friends.

Other Ships-  I'm A TIANA SHIPPER! On page 660 you could clearly see Biana likes Tam. LIKE IT WAS OBVIOUS!
BUT! I think there's a possibility that Tam likes Glimmer. You could see that Tam trusts her and even defended her a few times. I don't ship Glam AT ALL, but I could definitely see Tam liking Glimmer.
To the Dexiana shippers, I think it's a possibility, but we didn't see any Dexiana in Unlocked so Idk?
We did see Dexiana in Legacy though!
Also, what do you guys ship other than Sokeefe?
MY SHIPS
Tiana
Wylinh
Also Marelinh ( but I'm more Wylinh)
Chandlitz! 😌best ship ever ( other than Sokeefe ofc)
Idk if people ship this, but I actually ship Jensi and Stina. Do anyone of you guys ship it?
Dexella

Memory In Oralie's Cache✔︎

Ok so this memory gave so important details!
We got confirmation that Kenric and Oralie loved ( Rip Kenric 😭😭) each other!
Elysian? (What do you guys think this is?)
Found out Kenric was also a washer
What are your theories on Elysian?

Keefe's New Ability✔︎

Ok, before Unlocked came out, I thought Keefe was going to be a Mesmer because it would be really useful to Lady Giselaas she could control people to do anything she wanted.

In Unlocked, we saw that Keefe could do crazy things with his voice. There was a possibility he could be a Polygot, but Keefe's ability wasn't just mimicking, he could also numb people using the word " STOP".
So I kind of agree that Keefe's ability could be merged, but at this point, I don't really know. Anything could happen!
Also, when Bex touched Keefe, her hand felt squishy, when Lex touched Keefe his hand felt cold and when Rex touched Keefe it felt empty.
So could this possibly mean Keefe could detect abilities? This may be a little crazy, but could have Lady Gisela created a new ability? Idk? We'll just have to see

Could Rex Be Talentless? ✔︎- Honestly, I really hope it doesn't happen. It would just bring more scorn on the Dizznee family! The Dizznee family IS AMAZING!
But at the same time, there is a big possibility, Rex could not manifest. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen!

Was Sophie Wrong To Burn the Neverseen's Storehouse? ✔︎ - Honestly, it made Sophie a target, but it was pretty cool to see Sophie do something different.
We'll just have to see what the Neverseen does.

Can Glimmer Be Trusted? ✔︎- I think Glimmer could help the Black Swan a lot. I'm a little confused with Glimmer, but I think she could be a useful ally. She did help them find the Neverseen's storehouse.

THE CLIFFHANGER- That cliffhanger was just evillll.
I -
SHANNON WHYYYY
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hope you guys enjoyed my rant :)
Feel free to leave your own theories and thoughts in the comments!
Baii! Happy Holidays ❄️☃️🎄✨