Chapter 8- New People

Start from the beginning

Ivan then raised his brow. "You say all that.......to every lab rat....you encounter.....coocoo head...."

"Because all of them do!" Said Hana with a crazed smile.

"For you. But for the rest of us, they're all just mere cattle." Said Oscar.

"Yeah, yeah.....we aaallll got it....." Ivan patted Oscar's back.

"Wait, Peter said last Monday we can start experimenting by next week. And today's Saturday. Meaning....." Hana trailed off.

"Oh no here she goes again....." Oscar face palms.

"We can start experimenting by tomorrow!" She beamed. "We can start by giving her the drugs to increase her hearing to the point it works like echolocation! When she's out even the simplest sounds might become unbearable.....How wonderful! And then we should give her drugs that'll change her body bit by bit! Including the ones that'll increase her leg power-"

"That's enough, Hana, you're going to keep us awake for the night." Said Karine in annoyance while checking her phone to see it was already 6pm.

"It's.....6 already....? Hooray.....! Dinner time's almost.....near...." Slurred Ivan.

"Besides, we already made preparations for her experiments no?" Karine questions while bringing out a usb.

"And to insert this information into the brat's brain. Peter said to never look at it, but eh, probably is the same usual thing about bringing down their mentality to make them think there's no way out." Said she while playing around with it.

"Who gave it to you?" Asked Oscar.

"Well it's none other than little o'l Smee, his favorite." She said with slight irritation.

"I thought......you were his favorite......" Said Ivan.

"I am supposed to be his favorite." Karine's eye twitches upon this statement.

"That's what she thinks!" Hana says.

"Shut up! If anything, I'd want to be his favorite among the female scientists! I'm far better than anyone else, no!?" She crosses her arms after keeping the usb filled with information to be transferred from it to the computer provided.

"Here she goes again.....what a Narcissist....." Oscar mutters in annoyance.

"Anyways, I think it's suspicious of them to not let us take a peak in the information of the files in the usbs. Are they that traumatizing?" She questions.

"No one knows....." Said Oscar.

Hana nods and says, "But let's just not look at it because...."

"Because?" They questioned her.

"I heard one of us took a peak of the information inside each file and investigated....." She said with a blank expression.

"And what happened?" Oscar questions, genuinely curious.

"He...." Hana looks at Y/N's body.

"He never came back here."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•