〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟺 || 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

"So hoooot..."

"Nowadays... A classroom with no air conditioning is hell..."

No one could pay attention properly in class due to the excessive heat they're experiencing. All they could do was voice their complaints, their brains not registering anything Korosensei was teaching.

"How undisciplined... It's a given that summer will be hot! We live in a humid subtropical climate, so we just have to tolerate it. By the way, after school, sensei will be making a run to the arctic." Korosensei said, clearly also in no mood for teaching as he was practically melting on his desk.

"NO FAIR!!"

"But the pool opens today, right? I'm really looking forward to PE~." Kurahashi tried to look at the bright side.

"Nah... That pool would be hell for us in E-Class." Kimura shot down her optimism with realism. "The pool's only in the main building anyways, so we'd have to make a one-kilometer round trip along the mountain road under the blazing sun. People cal it the 'E-Class Pool Death march.' In particular, when we climb up the mountain after wearing ourselves out at the pool... Without any strength, all we can do is become food for the crows."

"Ugh... C'mon, carry us to the main building, Korosensei." Maehara pleaded.

"Geez, guess there's no helping it...is what I'd like to say, but you can't rely on sensei's speed. There are plenty of things that can't be done, even with Mach 20 speed!!" Korosensei said flashing his incorrect face which was purple with a dark purple X-mark.

"...True that..." Maehara agreed reluctantly.

"...Still, I understand how you feel. Oh well. All of you, change into your swimsuits and follow me. There's a small stream nearby along the other side of the mountain, right? Let's go there and cool off." Korosensei said then zoomed out through the window.

The students all looked at each other and shrugged, deciding to follow Korosensei's instructions. In no time, they were walking down the other side of the mountain heading towards the stream that Korosensei spoke of.

"But isn't the stream ankle deep at best?" Aimi asked Karma as they were at the front of the pack, having no trouble at all going through the natural terrain.

"I'm sure Korosensei has a plan. He may act like an idiot but he rarely ever goes anything without a plan." Karma said and jumped down from a rock, coincidentally landing beside Nagisa. "Oh, Nagisa-kun I heard you did well the other day. If I knew that would happen, I'd come see your assassination skills."

Nagisa gave a hesitant thankful smile but looked forward with a downward gaze. She could practically hear his thought process.

Whatever he did may be a useful tactic on humans, but it's meaningless in this assassination classroom. They're all practicing assassination tactics every day. But until now, no one has found an effective way to assassinate Korosensei.