〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟾 || 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, Kanzaki, Okuda, and Maehara were chilling in the cafe Isogai worked in after school.

"Ahhhh!~ Thank god school's over!" Kayano moaned in relief with a stretch.

"I hear ya." Sugino sighed, stretching his neck earning a satisfying crack. "My neck's all soar from crouching and ducking for too long."

"Are you okay, Sugino-kun?" Kanzaki asked the baseball geek worriedly.

He immediately straightened up with an obvious pink dusting his cheeks.

"Y-Yeah!" He answered too quickly and abruptly. Kanzaki looked taken aback for a moment before a gentle smile made its way on her lips.

"I'm glad." She said.

Sugino gulped to hide his giddiness. 'Kanzaki-san's worried about me!' He fanboyed in his head.

Maehara snickered at him and whispered to his friend. "You're so whipped."

"Shut up," Sugino whispered back.

So this is the arrangement of their seats. They were seated on couch seats so closest to the wall was Kanzaki, followed by Sugino, then Maehara. Opposite Kanzaki was Okudo, then Kayano, then Nagisa.

Nagisa smiled nervously as he watched the interaction in front of him.

"It's just like a romantic anime!" Kayano whispered to Nagisa who laughed weakly in response. There was no denying that it was just like a scene from a romantic anime.

"B-By the way!" Okudo spoke up. "Whatever happened to Karma-kun and Aimi-chan?"

"Yeah. They never came back. I hope they're okay." Isogai said in a worried tone. He happened to be passing by.

'Ikemen!'

"About that!" Nakamura suddenly popped up at their table and slammed her hands down.

"Where did you come from?!" Sugino and Maehara exclaimed but the faux blonde ignored the two.

"Karma just sent me a text. He and Aimi-chan went on a date!" She squealed.

Kayano squealed as well.

Maehara and Sugino jaw-dropped.

Isogai and Nagisa sweatdropped at the two other boys.

Kanzaki simply had an elegant-looking surprised expression.

"I know right!" Nakamura said to Kayano.

"Korosensei was looking for them a while ago and saw them in that popular amusement park nearby on a date. He sent me the pictures he took of them!" Nakamura said proudly.

'Why would he do that?!' Nagisa, Sugino, Maehara, and Isogai exclaimed in their heads.

It was no secret that Nakamura was almost as much of a teaser as Karma so they sincerely pitied what Aimi will go through the next day.