〖 𝙲𝙷. 𝟷𝟻 || 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕'𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝, 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 〗

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

For a change of pace, Korosensei decided to take his students out to the forest and conduct their finals review there. The weather was so nice that it could help the students absorb the information easier if they review outside of their cramped classroom.

As usual, though, Karma was skipping. What was strange was that even Aimi was absent.

"Karma-kun's been skipping more often these days. He was a complete no-show today." Sugino commented, sitting under the shade of a tree with Nagisa, Kayano, and Nakamura.

"Yeah, it's kind of like when there's no Aimi-chan, there's no Karma-kun," Kayano added with a thoughtful look on her face.

"Say Nagisa, have they always been like that?" Nakamura asked Nagisa.

"Hmm, well..." Nagisa started, unsure of how to put it. "Well I've only known Karma-kun and Aimi-chan since around the second semester of our first year here and they were almost—no, undoubtedly and inexplicably inseparable despite being in different classes. Even though Karma-kun cut his classes, he was always with Aimi-chan whenever it was break times that matched with her schedule, and whenever Karma was completely absent from school, Aimi would be absent as well and vice versa. You can't have Karma-kun without Aimi-chan, or Aimi-chan without Karma-kun. It's impossible." Nagisa explained and gave a little chuckle at the end.

"So romantic~!" Kayano and Nakamura squealed together with dreamy looks on their faces.

"Man~ Karma's thousands of light-years away from the rest of us guys in terms of his love life status. Good looking honor roll bad boys sure are on a whole 'nother level." Sugino sighed in despair.

"Can you believe they're not dating yet?"

"I mean how can they not?! Our plans were brilliant, weren't they, Kaede-chan?!"

"That's right, that's right!"

"You call those plans "brilliant"?" Nagisa asked with a sweatdrop.

"Shush, Nagisa-kun!"

Laughter ensued as the group continued walking home and conversation easily flowed between them. Their main topic of choice being E-Class' own Angel-Devil Couple.

"Nurufufufuf~! As much as I enjoy talking about our resident Angel-Devil couple, it's back to work, children!" Korosensei said then began separating into clones once again as the group dispersed into their own sections of the forest so they could focus more. "Everyone, you got hte basics down cold in the first semester. At this rate, I expect your finals scores to shoot right up."

"Korosensei, do you want us all to make the top fifty this time, too?" Nagisa asked his clone curiously.

"No... I was too focused on your total scores for midterms. I've come to believe that each student should have a goal better suited to him or her. And that's why I've come up with the perfect target for our assassination classroom!" Korosensei collected all his clones for a second before giving three clones to Terasaka and said frantically, "D-Don't worry, Terasaka-kun! You've got a shot at reaching it, too!"