[8] FRIDAY CIRCLE

Hey babes!
This update was supposed to come earlier today but my Aunty dragged me to the market with her.😂❤️
For Christmas preparations, yunno. I hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas though, seems like corona would like to celebrate Christmas with us too.💀

This chapter was difficult to write at first.😭 I even had to consult Rita_writes for help, but we thank God.😂 I definitely enjoyed writing this one and I hope you enjoy it too!!

Chapter dedication to QueenofQeciverse. If you love fantasy, then you don't want to miss my girl's books.😚❤️

Flood me with your comments.❤️

𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞�...

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍
𝙾𝚑 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎
- 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 [𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙰]

~

Death by school.

That had to be a thing, right?

Well, if it wasn’t then it should be a thing ‘cause I’d have you know that in the past three weeks, I had survived a number of near death experiences triggered by unending school stress.

It all started with being the class captain and Miss Bridget, amongst other subject teachers, beckoning on me every 5 seconds .Then it graduated to the librarians’ unspoken pact to drain the life out of me, all in the name of assigning textbooks to the students of Royal Crest Academy and in that brief period, I’d come to the final conclusion that students were really wild animals in uniforms. I wouldn’t even want to go into details on the number of times I had lost my voice yelling at these juniors to stay organized while I made the distributions, but it was like speaking to a pack of untamed dogs. Plus the flood of school assignments and SS3 never ending extra lessons. I had to admit, each Friday kept looking more inviting than the last.

So as Mr Wale, our government teacher, droned on to a sleeping class, I yawned for the nth time, beckoning on the good Lord to end the lesson already. Regardless of the fact that it wasn’t even the last period yet, Mr Wale had talked long enough in his double period about Systems Of Government to have my ears bleed - eyes too.

Malik and I had to be one of the few students still awake but then, the difference between Malik and I was that while I doodled stars and literal gibberish in my jotting pad, Malik was sitting upright, eyes focused on Mr Wale and was jotting actual words. It was impressive how that boy never slacked, at least he helped to make Mr Wale not feel like he was talking to himself.