I heard the voice of knob of door rotating and I took a sigh of relief and the time came we will leave for the party Bcs she was getting ready from 2 hours. I mean why she need so much time when she is going to wear her those jeans and top. She ask me to help her and did so and find out a beautiful navy blue dress but still she did what she wants to.

"shall we leave!! " I heard and move towards her.

What the hell!!

She is wearing the same dress I choose but she took her that jeans and top with her then. Whatever it is she is looking super sexy in that navy blue dress, with a bit mess in her hairs which she took as a style, it's enhancing her curves and that spaghetti straps is exposing her fit shoulders with sweet heart neck line.

 Whatever it is she is looking super sexy in that navy blue dress, with a bit mess in her hairs which she took as a style, it's enhancing her curves and that spaghetti straps is exposing her fit shoulders with sweet heart neck line

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I mean since when started looking so breath taking. oh God!! I need a dictionary to find words in her appreciation. I mean she always used to live simple without styling and makeup but today 'she is gonna be the moon in the crowd of stars'.

"if I'm not wrong then there was someone who first rejected my choice and then make it her style!! " I taunt.

"I was teasing you, I really appreciate your choice and love it and that's reason I'm standing here in front of you wearing your choice!! " I think she appreciates me.

"okay let's leave now, or otherwise we'll get late!!!" she said while going towards door.

"sana!! " I call out her name and she turns " yes!! " she said.

"you're looking gorgeous!! " I compliment her.

"what!!?? I'm just looking gorgeous I think you'll give me the better compliment!!! " she complained.

"what!!?? " I shockingly asked.

"what??!.. what!!? I mean it's very rare that I got ready properly with lots of efforts and that time I became greedy for compliments.. Now come on, give me proper compliment!! " firstly, she was serious but then her voice cracked Bcs she was controlling her laughter.

"okay!! Fine!! " I said and move towards her and grab her waist and pull her close to me with my both hands wrapping her waist in the most sensual way. I pinned her to the wall and she grab my shoulders in nervousness, I can clearly see her getting nervous and I love this. So, I bring some playboy type expressions with that smirk and move towards her and she close her eyes I was waiting for this. Suddenly I move towards her ear.

"so, greedy hann!!! Then let me say the truth, you are killing me with your hotness and it's becoming bit difficult for me to control so let's get out of this room Bcs if we not then I'm definitely sure this time we would reach heaven and you're not gonna stop me!! " I said in the most husky voice.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I feel her hot breathing on my cheek as I said this and as I was near her neck, I can smell her sweet perfume and her hairs her tickling on my face. I think what I just said can be true if we really don't get out of this room.

I suddenly got pushed by her and I got hit by another wall.

"hey!!! " I utter.

*(Imagine just him being pushed to the wall)*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*(Imagine just him being pushed to the wall)*

"try this on someone else, you're going to the party where you have all your time to do this!! " she snapped.

"fine bestie!!! Let's go!! " I said and we came out of the room locking it.

We came out of the hostel and sit in my car. Thank God!! It came on the time. The destination is not so far but I still prefer a car Bcs it's not safe for both of us to roam on the roads. I was sitting on the driving seat and she at the back Bcs Natasha is also going to join us.Sana was going with Kushal but Kushal deny Bcs some boys were joining her so he don't want Sana to be uncomfortable with them.

He is really caring towards her but he isn't her good friend Bcs I'm and they haven't spent time with each other as we did!! Seriously what's happening with me I'm getting jealous of Kushal.

Yeah!!!
"I think I also deserve a compliment Bcs I also did better in styling myself !!" suddenly I pop out with this.

"yeah!! Yeah!!! Sure!! Sure!! You're.....!!! " she didn't complete.

"you are looking hot!! " Natasha compliment taking a seat next to me on passenger.

Sana stopped there and don't even complete. I was still not starting a car to let her complete but when I saw she's not going to complete, I started my car in disappointment.

"let's go!! " I said and push the accelerator.

This is for the first time I'm dying to hear someone's compliment, even Natasha compliment me but she doesn't give me damn!!

I wore black T-shirt with check pants and black coat on it. I prefer black Bcs the one who doesn't compliment me was appreciating me in black. My mood got off but still I show myself light up. Why she always kept her on the last.

Like let them do it I will go on last. I really don't like it, I'm her friend she can openly say what's she wants to for me but she never like just now she did the same. She sit on the back seat reserving the seat for Natasha. If she can she could beside me claiming rights but she doesn't.

I have notice one thing she never claims rights on any one or never trust anyone , she is bit weird. I'm not even able read her mind, what's going on her in her mind. I think I should force her to tell me if there anything disturbing her. No, no not this early first let me earn her trust and let her be comfortable first.
God!! What's happening since when I become this worried and possessive for someone, maybe Bcs after my mother she is only woman with me Bcs of me no other stuff. Bcs she cares for me, Bcs she make me smile and so on.........

**********
Hello dear friends!!! So this was the eighth chapter of my story " Roommates " hope you guys enjoyed it and I'm sure you'll guys be thinking what bothering bela and what is it...wanna know so keep reading my ff and don't forget to do votes and comments 🙏
Till then.. Take care... Good bye