Chapter 12

Sidharth POV;

"what the hell!!!! " I cursed myself after watching genius's condition. She is drunk, madly drunk, she accomplished the dare.

After, giving her dare I went to my friends to bid bye but they stop me there and asked me to have a drink with them and I stayed as they were requesting and when I came back crossing her legs she was sitting on bar counter's table and pouring a full bottle of whiskey inside her. She kept the bottle down as it was finished and grab the another one.
"Give it to me!!! " I snatch the bottle from her hand when she was going to take a sip. I snatch it but she doesn't get rid of it as she was gripping it tightly with her both hands.

"nooo!!!! It's mine give me back sidharthhhhh!!!!!" she made an angry pout and tried pull the bottle from my hand but I tight my grip using my both hands.
"not!!! Genius, you have already finished a bottle, I won't allow you to drink more. one bottle is enough for you!!!" I blurted but it doesn't seem that it affect her as she was busy in snatching.
We both got involved in a dual match of snatching the bottle. When I pull it to me, she do the same with another level of force.

"give it to me!! " I pull it towards me.

"no!! It's mine!! " she pulled it.

"give!! "

"mine!! "

"give!! "

And the next thing we know that the bottle was on the floor totally smashed.

"shook!!!!! " I slap my forehead so did she with her.

"oh!! Now it's third one!! " we heard from behind from a bar tender, we turn and saw him folded his arms on his torso and rested them on table. It was like he was watching us from long.

"Third one? What do you mean by that???! " I asked with curiosity.

"man!! Your girl has already gulped two bottles of vodka and then..i saw sacrificing bottles!! " he totally made me shocked. She already gulped two bottles of vodka and he here explaining less and taunting more.

I take a heavy sigh and take out my wallet and pay for their loss to the manager. I move back to genius to only saw that bar tender holding her hand and doing his great job "bloody flirting" and what the fuck!! Genius is responding back maybe Bcs she is drunk and if I'm not wrong probably that bar tender to provoke her to drink this much.
I went to them and without thinking of second I pick her in my arms and for bar tender my glare is enough for him. "sidharthhh put me down, he was telling me about moons and stars" she blurted but I cared less and We left that place and left for back door.

Yeah! We are leaving from the back side not front Bcs I don't want anyone to see her in this mad condition. We have to go through a long way to reach the exit.
From the time, we left the bar, she is continuously blabbering God knows what?? But she looks happy so there's no worries. She is singing songs of 'Justin Bieber', she told me once that she is a huge fan of him and if it's possible she could propose him on knees but that's not possible

"siddd!! " she call out.

"yes!! " I replied.

"where we are going!! " she asked in her childish tone.

"home!! "

"home??? "

I said and then realize 'home' what did I said.
"hostel!! " I affirm.

"I don't want to go!! " she wrap her hands around my neck and pull her head up to face me.
"then where you want to go?? " I asked casually Bcs I know she is gonna blabber whatever in drunkard state.