He saw the door was open so he tried making a run for it. Just as he reached for the door knob to open it fully, he was pulled back by his shirt.

Yejun's eyes were red with anger.

"Where do you think you are going??"

"N-no, please let me go."

Taehyung pleaded as Yejun dragged him back towards the bed. He didn't know what was wrong with Yejun.

The aforementioned threw him on the bed as he started fumbling with his own shirt. Chills ran through out taehyung's body. His body started shaking.

He couldn't think properly. The fear of being getting sexually assaulted by Yejun seeped into him. His eyes wandered around looking for something to help him get of the situation.

There was it. His mobile phone. He reached for the lamp on the side table as he whacked it on Yejun, not caring where he gets hit. Without thinking twice he picked up his phone and ran towards his bathroom. Still panicking and quivering he locked the door.

Yejun started beating the door. With each loud thud a sob escaped taehyung's mouth. He called the first person in his recent calls section.

He could hear Yejun's threat and loud knocks. Sliding against the door he cried out as he closed his eyes, waiting for that person to take his call.

"Hello tae I was just outside-"

"J-jungkook.... Yejun he ..... Please h-help--"

He stammered, breathing unevenly and voice muffled with sobs. He heard Jungkook's worried and panicked voice but before he could say anything else. The door opened.

Taehyung shrieked in pain when Yejun stepped on his hand and snatched the phone out of it.

"I knew it. You are a slut! You had an affair with your sister's boyfriend. How cheap!"

Yejun insulted as he grabbed his shirt making him stand up. A hard slap landed across his face.

"You think you can cheat on me?"

Yejun snickered dragging him out of the bathroom. He started opening taehyung's shirt buttons who wailed and begged him to stop.

Taehyung's shirt was tossed away as Yejun now fiddled with his jeans trying to take them down. He tied taehyung's hands with the discarded shirt. His movements halted when he heard noise outside and within seconds an angry looking Jungkook entered the bedroom.

Jungkook was frozen in his place seeing taehyung's condition. Body trembling, hair dishevelled, eyes red, face soaked with tears and lips bleeding. He curled his hands into fists, eyes fixed on Yejun.

With dreadful footsteps he padded towards Yejun who let go Taehyung, the latter falling onto the floor as his legs gave up.

Jungkook lashed onto Yejun as he started throwing punches on him, not caring where they landed. He didn't stop until Yejun's body went limp and blood stained his knuckles. Yejun yelped in pain. Taehyung called out Jungkook's name making him halt in his actions.

"J-jungkookie."

Jungkook got up as he turned towards Taehyung. He collected his trembling body in his arms. Muttering sweet words in taehyung's ears he tried to calm him down.

He also called the cops still holding taehyung close to himself.

.
.
.
.
.

"Do you want some more?"