I'm Not Giving Up (2Jin)

Heejin holds Hyunjin's hand and smiled at her.

"Can you smile a little bit?" Heejin said trying to get Hyunjin's madness out in her face. Hyunjin let go and continue to flip the book's pages.

"Do you understand this?", "Which of this do you not understand." Hyunjin said as she points on one of the paragraphs in the book.

Heejin didn't respond and holds Hyunjin's chin to look at her direction.

"Why are you such in a bad mood?" Heejin asked calmly as she could.

Hyunjin got up in her sit and start running away from Heejin.

"I thought there'd be no more avoiding of each other?" Heejin said while following Hyunjin in her tracks. "No more running away" She continued.

"Hyunjin!" Heejin shouted stopping Hyunjin in her tracks holding her wrist. "Stop or I'll kiss you" Heejin said teasingly.

"Don't... Because I will just deny it again." Hyunjin said with teary eyes. "Even if we're already together?" Heejin asked.

"Even if you love me?" Heejin said still holding Hyunjin. "We're not together" Hyunjin responded almost shouted.

"Not yet. I know" the latter said. "I'm waiting until graduation next year so I could officially court you" she continued.

"Don't wait for me anymore. Just look for another girl." Hyunjin said and let go of Heejin's hold. "What?!" Heejin exclaimed.

"Why?" She asked, "You still think I'm not good enough for you?" she added while looking at Hyunjin's eyes.

"No. I'm the one who's not good for you." Hyunjin said letting a tear drop in her face. "I'm not good enough. Period" she continues as she walks back to Heejin.

"I'm a fake. I couldn't be honest. I feel ashamed about all I did" She exclaimed. "So, tell me?!, Do you still like this fake and awful girl in front of you?!" she continues as her tears are now streaming down her face nonstop.

"There's nothing fake about this girl in front of me." Heejin defended. "Since you've came to my life, all you've been is honest" the latter continue and let out a sigh.

"Or maybe I could just see through all your sh*t" She said. "But I like you". Hyunjin is still in tears as she looked at Heejin.

"You may not like yourself. But I.Like.You" She continue as she emphasizes the last three words.

Hyunjin was left speechless, all you can hear from her is her sobs. There Heejin walk slowly towards Hyunjin and held her face.

"And I think...... I may be falling in love with you" Heejin said with full of sincerity. Hyunjin just nodded and hugged the girl tightly.

"I'm not giving up on you. Okay?" Heejin exclaimed as she embraces the hug of Hyunjin.

In there, below the moon and the stars. They both share their feelings in a simple hug.