Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He deserves the pain. I just hope he dies a painful death, nobody even attends his funeral...."

Taehyung knitted his brows hearing jimin's words. He didn't know whom they were talking about but the next sentence ripped his heart into pieces.

" I won't care if that damned Jeon Jungkook died."

"Enough!!"

Taehyung intervened, his eyes filled with tears, jaw clenched and hands curled into fists.

"Stop it! Stop saying such things about him! How could you chim! He's.... he's my----- If something happens to him. I'll kill myself too!!"

Taehyung yelled as he continued sobbing. Jimin and hoseok immediately got up running towards him trying to engulf him into a hug but Taehyung refused.

"I am leaving."

He announced turning around. Jimin held his arm.

"Are you an idiot Taehyung? Why do you care about him? Have you forgotten what he did to you!?"

"No! No---- I haven't!!.....I haven't forgotten a single thing. I still remember everything! Don't worry those memories still haunt me. I still hear my wails, begs, his yells, my baby's cries. I remember everything but I also remember....... His l-laughter , his 'I love you's', his....kisses. I didn't let any memory, I had with him, to fade away."

"But...stop. Stop hoping for him to die, cause I'll die too. He's.... The only person left whom I love to death. At least he's breathing not under six feets of ground. Please, I won't be able to live if something happens to him now."

He cried harder. Jimin engulfed him into a hug rubbing his back.

"Okay I'm sorry. I won't say that again. Please don't cry."

Taehyung sniffled as he pulled away.

"I'm not angry at you... I just can't take it."

Jimin nodded as he hugged him again. They broke the hug after a few seconds. Taehyung turned towards hoseok.

"Hyung where's he?"

Hoseok looked down not knowing if he should tell him or not.

"Please."

Taehyung pleaded. Hoseok sighed.

"At the rehab. He had a really bad rage attack two months ago, that night of the launching. Yoongi found him in a very bad state so they brought him to the hospital. They just said he overdosed himself."

Taehyung's lips trembled as he stumbled back. Jimin held him as he made him sit on the chair. Taehyung looked down.

"H-how's he now?"

His voice came out shaky. Hoseok heaved a deep breath, and sat in front of him.

"He's better now, back to work as usual, just visits rehab after a week or so, today he had an appointment."

Taehyung nodded taking in the information.

Later that day he drove back to his apartment, still disturbed by the news he heard in the morning. Entering his apartment, he slowly padded towards the bedroom.

He sat down at the couch, taking out his phone he went through his contacts. There was his number. Still saved as "My Kookie ❤️"

He didn't know if he still uses this number or not. With teary eyes and heavy heart he pressed on call icon.

It was connected. He tucked his lower lip behind his teeth, gnawing on it anxiously. Somebody picked it up.