He didn't say another word the whole ride. They reached his apartment building. Taehyung quickly got out of the car.

"Wait Tae! why are you always in a hurry?"

Yejun shouted exiting the car. Taehyung sucked up a deep breath, turned around to face him but he was not ready for...

Yejun crashed his lips with Taehyung who was stupefied with the sudden kiss. Taehyung couldn't move a muscle, he was frozen. He didn't respond but pushed him away after a few seconds.

Fresh tears were running down his face. He was trembling. Yejun was shocked, he didn't expect this reaction.

"D-don't do this... Again."

Taehyung muttered, breathing heavily as he ran away leaving Yejun standing there.

Entering his apartment he shut the door and sprinted towards the bathroom. He was crying by now. He didn't like it. He hated this feeling.

Turning on the tap he wetted his hand and started rubbing it on his lips. It made him remember the times when Minjun would touch him inappropriately, force himself on him.

Taehyung didn't like someone even if it was Yejun forcefully touching him. After calming down a bit he walked out of the bathroom, towards his bed and layed down.

"Am I the one who's wrong? He had the right to do that because he's my boyfriend?.... Did I overreact?"

He hiccuped. He was back to blaming himself. He couldn't help it. Now whenever something happened he felt like he's the one who was wrong.

.
.
.
.

After that night Taehyung apologized to Yejun although he didn't know why. Yejun was fine with it. He told him it wasn't his fault and Taehyung felt better hearing, it wasn't his mistake for the first time.

They were back to normal with eachother. Taehyung would go check up on Nara too making sure she and her baby was doing fine.

In the next two months there was no sign of Jungkook. Even when Taehyung would go meet Nara, he won't be at his penthouse. When he would go to their office to meet Yejun, he never bumped into Jungkook again.

He didn't want to worry about him. But he was frightened by even the thought of something happening to Jungkook. After all he was his first ever lov---

"Taetae."

Haneul whined because of lack of attention he was getting from his bestest friend. Taehyung snapped out of his daze as he looked at the cute boy.

"What's wrong Hani?"

"Mwe hungwy."

He uttered pouting. Taehyung cooed at the adorable boy. He got up placing the boy on the sofa.

"I'll go make something from for you."

The boy nodded playing with the toys. He smiled and walked towards the kitchen. He and Jimin were babysitting Haneul as Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin went to an official event as representative of Jeon Corporations.

Hoseok also joined them a few moments ago. He was with Jimin in the garden. After making sandwiches for haneul. He padded towards the garden to join them. He didn't expect to overhear their chat.

"Hyung no need to mention this in front of Tae."

"Yeah I won't. I just went to meet him, it hurted me seeing him in pain."