Chapter 5

After Beast left I cleaned house you know the usually dusting,vacuuming,laundry,bathrooms,dishes,sweeping and mopping. Once the house was clean I set down to edit some photos from a Boudoir session.

 Once the house was clean I set down to edit some photos from a Boudoir session

(This is a photo I took,I'm a photographer)

At 10:30 I got up to start making the Buffalo sliders,boiled the chicken, shredded it and tossed Buffalo sauce in it,sliders on the pan with mozzarella cheese,add the chicken and top with more cheese, put it in the oven on 350• for 15 mins. I also made a jug of sweet tea.

Pulling the sliders out I realized I made a lot more than I should so I get some paper plates and figured why not feed all the guys for lunch. Putting everything in a bag and making sure I got everything I head out to my Jeep, pulling out of the drive I crank the radio after hooking my phone up and put on villain by Lily Rose.

A few mins later I pull up to the garage it's 11:50 and the bay doors are up and a radio is playing classic rock. I walk in the lobby and a prospect is at the counter "Can I help you ma'am" I hear him ask "Yeah I'm here for Beast" softly said "Can I ask who is asking so he knows" he demands, I flinch back from his tone and before I can answer a voice booms out "Boy show some fucking respect" we turn to see Dagger glaring at the prospect.

"I'm his wife" I say loud. The prospect pales and starts apologizing and Dagger yells "Beast you got a visitor!" "Was that really necessary?" I ask shaking my head and the idiot just shrugged.

Beast come in the lobby and his face lights up when he sees me "Beauty" he breathes out, he walks over wraps his arms around me and plants his lips on mine. I respond and deepen it.

Pulling back from our kiss "I hope you boys are hungry because I made everyone lunch" I breath against his lips and he smiles."Guy's lunch is here" Beast hollers out. He walks with me to my Jeep to get it out and we walk into a area they use for lunch to find the guys washing there hands.

"I hope you guys like Buffalo chicken sliders and sweet tea" and everyone nods smiling. I pass out the sliders on a plate and the cups of tea. I fix mine with extra and go to sit down but Beast pulls me onto his lap and I feed him from my plate and we all talk.

As lunch comes to a end all the guys thank me and plant a kiss on my head as they pass by which from the looks of it my husband doesn't like very much. He walks me out to my Jeep and opens the door for me,before I can get in he wraps me in his arms and kisses me breathless,pulling back from the kiss he puts his forehead to mine" Thank you for lunch Beauty I enjoyed spending time with you" he whispered out "I enjoyed it too and thank you for making me feel welcome" I smile." Baby your always welcome" he kisses me one last time before I hop in and he closes my door and watches me drive away.

I can honestly say I had a good time and Beast isn't so bad.