Chapter 3

Did he? No he didn't say...he said I have to get a damn tattoo! Don't those damn things hurt?

My mind has been running wild with everything Beast,Aiden...Beast ugh whatever the fuck you want to call him has told me. I have gotten through my sessions for the day,with Victor wanting to know who the sexy bikers are until I threatened to call his boyfriend.

My baby brother sent me a text right before my last session asking if I wanted to meet him and his fiancé at MainStreet Tavern to eat dinner,of course I said yes because I miss him and I want to see my niece and nephew.

Pulling into the parking I noticed about 10 bikes lining the parking lot,just my luck the MC would be here. I have had enough bikers for one damn day and if Beast thinks I have noticed the bike outside my studio and following me since I left he is mistaken.

I walk in to try and find my brother,I should have known I wouldn't have to even look because not even 30 seconds later you hear a squealing and then little feet running all while yelling at the top of his lungs "LeeLee" yes that ladies and gentlemen is my 3 year old nephew Trager!

Everyone and when I say everyone stops talking and looks over at me,I'm blushing but smiling while catching him mid run. He is laughing and smiling while pepper his face with kisses and tickle him!

Walking to the table my brother is sitting I have to walk by the MC. I feel their stares on the back of my head. As soon as I reach the table I'm pulled into a big bear hug from my not so baby brother CJ "Hey sis" he says while squeezing me" Hey Bubba" I hug him back and kiss his cheek,still feeling the stares in the back of my head.

Chanin my sister-in-law gets up and hugs me,she then passes me the smiling 1 year old little princess Arizona! My beautiful niece was born the day after 4th of July! I also have a niece that is a month younger than her.

As I'm about to sit down my phone goes off to let me know I got a text. It's from a number I don't know

Unknown#

What did I say about touching other guy's Beauty

Well I guess I know now who it is. I look up and to the table with the MC to lock eyes with Beast,he looks mad of course,and I'm frowning I mean damn it's just my brother,but then I remember he doesn't know this.

Me🌻
So your telling me I can't hug my own brother? My blood brother?

And how in the hell did you get my number?

I sit down and we order our food,the whole time my phone is going off,after the first 3 times I put it on silent and just enjoy my family. After an hour the kids are getting sleepy and I got a day full of newborn sessions tomorrow. As the waitress goes to pass our table my brother asks for the check. When she walks off I notice the MC are still there,but I also noticed that Beast looks like someone took his favorite toy.

The waitress comes back and gives the check to my brother and a note to me. As I'm about to read it I hear my brother "Someone paid our bill!" he is looking confused and so am I. That's when I read the note

Kaylee,

I'm sorry for Beast bothering you while you try to spend time with your family, I took his phone since he wouldn't listen to us. I know this is a lot for you to handle,he is very possessive and protective over you already,your his wife,his old lady. He wants to treat you like a Queen,let him sweet cheeks! He loves you already!

Dinner is on us!

                                     With Love,Respect&Honor
                                              Outlaw MC(Tank)

After reading the note I looked to the table with the MC and smiled at Tank while mouthing a (Thank You) to which he nodded at. Beast still looked sad.While my brother is getting the kids ready to leave I take a look at my text

Beast😈

Baby I'm sorry I didn't know he was your brother.

Beast😈

Please forgive me.

Beast😈

Baby?

Beast😈

I fucked up didn't I? I'm sorry Beauty!

Beast😈

We are taking his phone sweet cheeks! Enjoy your night!
                                                       Tank

Wow! He really thinks I'm going to file for divorce doesn't he! Well I did say I wanted one earlier today. Nobody I know,knows we are married. I haven't told anybody! I mean hell I don't even know if I want to stay married,but he said that he wouldn't sign the papers anyways.

I give hugs goodbye and watch my brother and his family leave. I put $20 on the table for a tip and turn to leave, I go to make my way out but stop at the MC table, they stop talking as I stand behind Beast who is just staring at the table. I catch Tank's eye and he nods at me, I lean down and softly press a kiss to Beast cheek. He snaps his head my way when I pull back and I offer a soft smile "Goodnight Aiden" it's barely a whisper but he hears it and smiles making his dimple pop out!

As I'm walking out I threw a "Goodnight Guys" over my shoulder to the rest of the guys and I hear a chorus of "Night Darlin or Night Sweetheart" as the door is closing.

It's been a long day! Let's see what tomorrow brings.