Chapter 2

After sneaking out of Beast bed and the clubhouse,I'm headed home to shower and go to work. What the hell was I thinking? I got drunk,got married and lost my virginity all in one damn night. What are my parents going to think? My friends?

And I'm so damn pathetic because I left before he woke up, not only that I left a damn note on his night stand with my rings."Great going Kaylee,you just had to marry a fucking biker" I mumble to myself. If anyone saw me they would think I was crazy talking to myself. The note said one word.

         Sorry
        ❤️ Kaylee

Hell I don't even remember any of it.Did we use protection? God I hope so because I'm not on the pill,I wanted to save myself for my husband and in a fucked up way I guess I did.

When I get home,I go straight to the kitchen and start a pot of coffee,take some pain pills for my head and go hop in the shower. By the time I'm out of the shower I'm feeling somewhat better,after dressing in a pair of shorts and a tank top,my under-armor shoes,throw my hair in a bun and add some light makeup, I'm off to fix a travel cup of coffee so I can get to the studio and set up for my Boudoir session at 10 this morning.

I get to the studio and start setting up the bed,the silk black and deep purple sheets will look amazing with her outfit,as I'm getting the mirror set up Victor my assistant and very gay best friend walks in. "Hey bae" he hollers.

"Hey boo" I mumble kissing him on the cheek, as I'm getting the couch ready for part of the session Victor turns some music on and starts setting up for hair and makeup. About 20 mins after we are done my client walks in so I go to greet her." Hi I'm Kaylee welcome to Southern Belle Photography you must be Cindy" I ask while shaking her hand, "Yes it's so nice to meet you" she smiles shyly.

"First time doing anything like this?" I ask smiling. She laughs"That obvious?" She blushes.

I chuckle "Just a lot, look don't worry no one will judge you, we pose you from head to toe, we do you hair and makeup, we feel all woman are beautiful no matter the size,shape or color" I offer my biggest smile and send her to Victor.

After 45 minutes she is ready and beautiful so we get started. About an hour in,the bell over the door rings letting us know customers are here,I don't look back and just yell over my shoulder that it will be a few.

I show Cindy some of the shots and she is in love,"Oh my Kaylee you made me look beautiful!" She cries. "No hun you already are beautiful,I just captured your beauty" I tell her hugging her. She goes to get dressed and I go to my office to put the sad card on my laptop to edit them later. I walk out of my office and to the front to see who came in.

I stop in my tracks when I see 5 bikers,all wearing Outlaw cuts. But my focus was on the one in the front,he was bigger than all of them,but it was the look on his face that scared me,Beast was pissed.

"Can I help you?" I asked scared,you can hear the tremble in my voice,Beast face softened the littlest bit when he heard me."Beauty we need to ta-" he was saying before he got cut off by my client walking out from the back.
"Thank you so much Kaylee,I can't wait to see them! My husband is going to be so surprised!" She gushed! " it was no problem hun" I hug her and walk her out. "Can we talk?" Beast ask taking my hand. I pull my hand from him,I watch a frown take over his face and hurt flash in his eyes before it's gone, I nod and walk to my office with him following me.

As soon as we are in,Beast closes and locks the door,I stand there watching him. "What can I do for you?" I ask nervous.

I hear a chuckle and look up,"What can you do for me? Really baby? I wake up from the best night of my life with a smile on my face for once,but when I opened my eyes I find my WIFE gone and a god damn note with your rings" he says and glares at me making me whimper.

"Fuck baby I'm not going to hurt you,I will never and could never hurt you, your mine,I don't hurt what's mine" he tells me softly.

"Look I was drunk and honestly I don't remember anything,I was saving myself for my husband and now I feel like a slut because I slept with a man I don't even know,plus I fucking married him, I can't do this I'm sorry,please forgive me but I want a divorce" I mumble softy not looking at him.

His breath hitched, but I still don't look, I'm not paying attention because I jump when I feel his rough hands hold my face softly and lifts it until I'm looking in his blues eyes,"Beauty if you think I'm going to sign those damn papers your fucking wrong, your not divorcing me, I know you probably think I'm a piece of shit who will cheat on your with the sweet butts at the clubhouse but I'm not that kind of man. I'm not going to lie to you,yes I have fucked them,I always wore a rubber and I get checked every other month,I have been married before but the bitch couldn't keep her legs closed,we were high school sweethearts, I loved her and tried to give her the world. When I was deployed she cheated multiple times,I came home to find her in bed with someone who I thought I could trust, I filed for divorce the next day. I told myself I would never get married again but then I met you,after only knowing and talking to you for a few hours I couldn't help myself,I thought you were somber enough,hell my brothers were there and taped the whole thing baby if you wanna see the video". I just look at him,ugh I don't know how to feel.

"Just know Beauty that I will never cheat on you because I know how it feels,I will never lay a hand on you unless it's me spanking that glorious ass of yours" he smirks at me while saying this, he picks my left hand up and while sliding the rings back on my finger he says" If I ever find this off your finger again,I will spank you until your beautiful ass is red and your begging for my cock,if I find another man looking at you or touching you well simple he's dead, and if I ever see another person I don't care if it's male or female kiss you,I will bend you over in front of everyone and show them who you belong too" I blink up at him with my mouth gaping open, I feel a hard smack on my ass "Do I make myself clear baby?".

I whimper,shit I don't know if it's from the smack on my ass,his possessive attitude or the threat but damn."Yes" I whispered. His arms are around my waist while he is kissing my neck and my dumbass still can't focus ugh what is he doing to me? I finally snap out of my trance and push on his massive chest, he pulls back with a satisfied smirk on his face while looking at my neck and I just know he left a damn love bite.

" I don't even know your name,I know your road name but not your real name?" I tilt my head curiously, he smiles and a dimple pops out,holy hell ugh I'm soaked from a smile? " Its Aiden baby Aiden James, that makes you Mrs.Kaylee James and my old lady,I'm the only high ranking member of the Outlaws MC with a old lady,that means the others will look up to you and my brothers will protect you, I can't wait to see you with my patch and brand on you" he has the biggest smile and his face lights up when he tells me this.

"What's a patch and brand?" I ask curious. He smirks at me"A patch is a cut like mine but on the back will be (Property Of Beast) it shows everyone your mine and a brand is the MC tattoo with my road name and design I pick".

I pale.