He kept pushing her away so she decided to change the plan. She couldn't believe she was dating a billionaire but still couldn't get a chance to even kiss him. He would never let her be intimate with him.

When Jungkook woke up the next morning with a severe headache his first reaction was to check if he was fully dressed or not which he fortunately was.

Nara walked out of her bathroom drying her hair. She smiled sweetly at Jungkook who glared at her.

"Why am I in your room?"

He asked sternly. She ignored him as she walked in front of the mirror and started applying cream on her face.

"So what? It's not a big deal."

Jungkook got up from the bed and walked towards her. With anger filled eyes he spoke.

"Don't ever cross your limits again. Otherwise I have to tell you your place. Got it?"

She stood there shamelessly feeling not even a bit of guilt for trying to force herself on a drunk person.

"What will you do huh! What the heck is this relationship! Not even a single kiss. It doesn't feel like we are even dating."

She yelled when she saw Jungkook wearing his shoes, ready to leave. He payed no attention to her bogus talks and stood up to leave. Nara followed him outside and saw Taehyung standing in his doorway looking disturbed and confused by their fight. But seeing Jungkook he immediately turned around.

Sighing to himself Jungkook walked out of the place. Nara saw Taehyung and clenched her fists. She walked upto him, ready to spit a lie.

"Tae, I don't know what's wrong with him. Last night he was the one who was eager to sleep with me and now suddenly he's acting all moody!"

She knew very well from taehyung's expressions that how much her words affected him. Grinning to herself she padded back to her room.//

Jungkook opened his eyes as all the memories flooded his mind. He never got intimate with her but he had no idea what lies she has been blurting out.

He was too drunk to realize or understand taehyung's words that night when he went to his apartment. When Taehyung talked about sleeping with her.

He wasn't sure about what he did at party night, but then slowly he remembered everything clearly. But it looks like he was too late. Taehyung had already believed her.

.
.
.
.

Taehyung sighed again. He was sitting with haneul on his lap. After all that commotion he was really stressed out. He could only think of going to his friends to brighten up his mood.

"Gu you make it like this?"

Haneul questioned turning his face to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled pecking his cheek as he helped haneul make a cat with clay.

"'Do' not gu."

He corrected him bringing his hands to hold the kid's small chubby hands. Haneul giggled as he wrapped clay around Taehyung's fingers.

"Tae should I bring something to eat. You hungry?"

"Nope hyungie."

Jin walked in the living room with a plate of nuggets and fries, ignoring taehyung's refusal. The aroma filling the room immediately making the two babies hungry.

Jin smiled placing the food on table. Both of the play mates immediately latching onto it.

"Hyung I'm here."

Taehyung beamed hearing his friend's voice after such a long time. He got up and ran towards the new comer, engulfing him into a warm hug.

"Oh my god taehyung's here."

Hoseok chirped ruffling taehyung's hair who grinned excitedly.

"When did you come back from Japan?"

Taehyung queried as he lead him in holding his hand.

"Aww did this pumpkin miss me?"

"Of course I did hyungie."

Hoseok chuckled.

"I just came back yesterday and you know what I made so many friends there with such great dancers."

"That's great hobi. But what about having a partner finally?"

Jin spoke. Hoseok nodded taking in his words positively.

"I'll try asking her. But I'm not sure if she'll say yes."

"Who the heck is she? How can someone say no to you?"

Taehyung frowned. Hoseok gave off a small smile. He decided to change the subject not wanting to talk about it.

"Oh I bought presents too. By the way Jin hyung introduce your son to his favourite uncle."

"Sorry to break your bubble but hani's favourite is taetae. Right baby?"

Haneul nodded vigorously. They all laughed at his cuteness. Engaging themselves with fun stories they spent the day enjoying together.

On the other hand Jungkook wasn't really expecting to bump into his childhood friend. He was walking around in a grocery store, buying some things he needed for kitchen.

Just as he was going to walk pass her, she spoke.

"Jungkook, I have something to tell you. Can I-"

"No thank you."

He cut her off, coldly not wanting to hear anything from her, but she was adamant.

"I swear this time it's really important. Jungkook if I didn't tell-"

"Stop it. Can't you understand? I don't wanna listen to any of your bullshit."

With that he sprinted towards the counter, ready to leave after paying.

She stood there with slumped shoulders, disappointed at herself for keeping it from him for such a long time that maybe it was useless now.

_______

Ty everyone who support me and my stories 💜