He hates me

*one week later*

Dean's POV

I got up from the bed. Dad said I needed to rest. My head doesn't hurt anymore. I don't feel dizzy either. I still had the cut. I haven't seen Sam. I am scared of how much he hates me. I walked to the elevator. I pushed 2. I was getting to my bedroom. I walked out of the elevator. I walked to my room. I closed the door behind me. I went to my closet. I took my t-shirt off. "Dean" Sam said behind me. I jumped. I didn't know what to do. I Tried to put my t-shirt on. I have scars on my back and front. "D-Dean wha..what happened to you?" Sam said worried. I cant let him know. Dad will be so mad. "Why are you in my room?" I said. I hate this. "wh-" Sam said "go" I said. I can't have him asking questions. "wh-" he pushed me. "why are you doing this. What did I do to deserve this. You didn't even come then I was almost killed. Ho-" Sam was crying. I..I didn't want this. "how could you, I thought you care a little about me at least" Sam said. no..I feel horrible.. and the worst part is that I can't fix it.. He stormed out. I just stood there taking it in...

I went down to the 3 floor. It hurts.. I am scared that they know that I care about him. Then I say they I mean the criminals. They put Sam and Cas in danger and they do it more and more. I don't like it. Cas was my friend before. I care a lot about him. I..I do have felings for him like romantically. He doesn't like me back. And if he did he doesn't anymore. He hates me like Sam does. I..if I am gonna be honest I would have killed my self if people didn't need me. it..its to mush sometimes..