"Ow!" Kaminari whined out when [name] pinched his hand harshly and pushed it away so that his arm was no longer resting on her shoulders anymore.

Her eyes continued to lay upon Haizaki who was being dragged away, and she could only wonder then if he was truly alright. After all, being back in school after losing control over his quirk was something that made his confidence level shatter.

.
.

"Oh? Akane is still bummed over the fact he lost control of his quirk?" Shinso asked as he was busy eating his food and somehow he was rather surprised that Haizaki was still affected by what happened.

"Eh? Why do you talk as if Haizaki-kun shouldn't be affected?" [name] asked as she turned to look at Todoroki who was looking at his phone as if waiting for some sort of text message.

He looked up then and soon flashed his phone to [name], letting her see and her eyes widened at what she had read.

"Eh? Again?" she asked, and Todoroki nodded his head in response. Shinso then took a look at the message as well and he let out a sigh then.

"Looks like he is bummed up till next year,"

He used to love his quirk with all his heart and life. He thought it was a blessing, given how he loved the dark more than the light. How it was comforting for him, and he felt relaxed.

But that very day he lost control of his quirk, did he start to hate the dark. Worst, he hated the light as well that would shine so dimly upon him as if he wasn't worth it.

He nearly killed [name] when he lost control of his quirk.

He let out a sigh as he laid in bed then, unsure of what to do. The hours of the lecture he had received from Aizawa ate into their lunch period, hence he and Bakugo ended up leaving the teacher's office without any food.

Only to return to training and the duo were on the verge of death then due to hunger.

He sat up on his bed then when he heard his phone ringing. He reached out for his phone and his dark blue ocean eyes widened as he realized who was calling him and he hesitantly answered.

"Haizaki-kun? Could you come out of your room? I made snacks for you. H-Hey! Stop touching them!" and Haizaki raised an eyebrow when he could hear Bakugo's voice in the background. He had an irk mark on his forehead then as he got up from his bed and walked out of his room hastily.

Whereas behind him, he didn't realise how Todoroki and Shinso had hi-fived one another and Todoroki was on the phone then.

"He's coming," and Kaminari flashed a secret thumbs-up to Bakugo who had a scowl on his face as he sat closer to [name] then, somehow he was forced into helping Haizaki out due to how his group of friends teased him for being 'scared'.

"Give me that!" Bakugo snapped as he snatched the treat out from [name]'s hand, only to have someone hitting him harshly on the back of his head. He turned to look and glared daggers at the taller man then.

"Fuck off already, Bakugo," Haizaki snapped and Bakugo continued to stand his grounds and soon Haizaki reached out, grabbing hold of the treats from Bakugo's hand and soon pulled [name] off from the sofa.

"Stay the fuck away from [name] already, you gremlin," Haizaki muttered out and Bakugo was about to go berserk and blow the place up if Kirishima and the others hadn't held him back in time.

"Ehh, Haizaki-kun, please let go. You are hurting me," [name] called out as he had gripped her hand tightly without controlling his strength and soon he stopped pulling her as they ended up somewhere outside of the dorm where the 1-A students resided in.

"What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be back at the dorm?" he asked, muttering out as he took a seat on the steps, only to have [name] sitting next to him.

He flinched upon their closeness, how the nightmare of her disappearing from his sight due to how he nearly killed her started to resurface. His palm turned sweaty then, and [name] noticed how the colour was drained from his face.

"Haizaki-kun?" she called out softly, reaching out as she grabbed hold of his hand in hers. He tensed up as he looked at her, his lips parted as he wanted to tell her to let go.

"Please stop beating yourself up," she whispered out and Haizaki lowered his gaze then, and watched as [name] stood up, standing before him instead and his dark blue ocean eyes widened as she planted a kiss on his forehead.

He looked up and watched as she turned to take her leave then, leaving the treats behind. His heart pounded hard against his chest and he watched her turn to look at him once more.

"Light is easy to love, but I'll love your darkness as well, Haizaki-kun," she called out and within a blink of an eye did the darkness surrounding Haizaki started to disperse. How his attention was now on [name], and soon he could only chuckle.

"Man, I should be the cool one here," he whispered out and stood up, walking towards where [name] was who stopped walking away as she tilts her head to the side then.

Wondering what was wrong.

Her eyes widened as his lips were against hers, how his muscular arms were wrapped around his waist and the sound of his classmates cheering on as they came out to see what was going on.

They broke apart from the kiss and Haizaki rested his forehead against hers, their nose touching one another's. A smirk plastered on his face then as his lips parted.

"𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" ²

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Light is easy to love ;
Show me your darkness.

2. Being my light doesn't seem too bad, right?