♦ 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛, 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛, 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞, 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: tomatosuz

----------

"𝐍𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧, 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥!" ¹

and [name] looked up from the recipe she had searched online and she could only laugh at Luke's attempt in trying to keep Beel out of the kitchen. She could only shake her head then as Beel was giving him a pouty look.

He looked too sad.

"U-Urgh! [name]!" Luke called out and [name] turned to look once more, smiling as she motioned for Beel to come over, which he hurriedly did. Luke, feeling wary and afraid as well since he was in the House of Lamentation.

"Beel, if you promise to not eat any of the ingredients, then you can stay," [name] spoke out and as if on cue did Beel's stomach growled loudly once more, and [name] could only laugh as she soon brought out some food that she had bought at Hell's Kitchen so that she and Luke could munch on while they baked.

"Thank you, [name]!" Beel spoke out as he soon started to munch on the food and [name] gently patted Luke on the shoulder then as they continued with baking.

"What are you baking?" Beel asked as he stood beside [name] and nuzzled his nose against the back of her head and [name] could only laugh as Luke had on a pout then, which she reached out and pinched his cheeks gently.

"Ah, just some cinnamon roll from the human world!" [name] spoke out as she showed her D.D.D to Beel who took a look at it and started to grow hungry just by the looks of the Cinnamon Roll shown in the recipe.

"Can I try once it's done?" he asked, and [name] nodded her head.

"Of course, sweetheart. Anything for you," she spoke out and Beel blushed slightly at her response and he quietly resumed eating the food that [name] had handed to him earlier on, hoping that it would help curb his hunger for the moment.

"Now, let's start making the dough," [name] spoke out and Luke leaned over as he needed to see what the recipe needed and [name] tilts her D.D.D slightly at an angle to let him see as well.

"Flour... Sugar... Salt... Yeast... Oh, I didn't grab the sugar," [name] spoke out as she started to rummage through the kitchen to find the sugar container, only to let out a sigh when she realized it was quite high up in the cabinet.

"Don't you all use sugar? Usually, we place those things we hardly use at the top, but here in the House of Lamentation, they place the most used item at the top," [name] point out as she couldn't reach it at all and Beel noticed it.

"Let me help you, [name]," Beel spoke out and [name] stood to the side as Beel came over to help grab the container of sugar and soon handed it to her with ease. She smiled as she quickly thanked him and went back to where Luke was patiently waiting for her.

"We need to combine all these and then knead the dough," [name] spoke out and Luke nodded his head in response as he started to pour in the various ingredients and [name] allowed him to mix them.

"Baking with you seems so much easier than I did it alone," Luke commented and [name] laughed softly, nodding her head and she lifted her head to look at Beel who was struggling his best to not eat any of the ingredients.

"Okay, we can dump it out and start kneading it," [name] spoke out and she helped to dump the dough out onto the table and started to knead it. She laughed as Luke attempted to help from the side, but soon she stood to the side instead and allowed Luke to do it.

"Can I try?" Beel asked, and [name] turned to look, nodding her head in response then as a happy glint was seen reflecting in his eyes. She watched as Luke stood to the side and soon smiled as Beel tried his best to not eat the dough as he helped them to knead.

"It feels very soft," he spoke out and [name] nodded her head in response as she prepared the bowl and oiled it so that it wouldn't stick. She then motioned for Beel to placed it into the bowl and she covered it, allowing the dough to rest.

"This way, we can start getting the fillings ready," [name] spoke out with a smile and soon Beel went to place the bowl away, but somehow he could feel his stomach growling once more.

"Beel, don't eat the dough!" [name] called out and Beel had to stop himself from doing so. Once Luke and [name] were done with the fillings, did they turned to get the bowl only to have Luke crying out in frustration.

"Beel! You ate the dough! Raw dough as well!" Luke cried out and [name] could only have a soft look on her face then as she patted her hand onto Luke's shoulder, hoping to help ease his anger slightly.

She watched as Beel lowered his head and she could only smile then as she clapped her hands together. Yet, Luke was still fuming with anger and she could only laugh as she patted him on the shoulder once more.

"There, there Luke... It's okay," she spoke out as she walked over to the other side of the kitchen and Luke was still fuming slightly.

"It is not okay! We have no cinna-," and Luke stopped amid his tantrum as he watched as [name] pulled out a tray of cinnamon dough that had been shaped as well. She smiled gently as she sets it down with ease on the table.

"Come on, let's bake them," she spoke out.

"Y-You knew?!" Luke spoke out and [name] nodded her head in response.

"Of course I know that my boyfriend would end up eating most of the ingredients, so I prepared ahead," [name] pointed out and Beel had on a guilty look.

"It's alright, sweetheart. Let's get these baked so that you can enjoy them as well!" she spoke out and Beel couldn't help but start to feel all happy as he kissed her on the forehead and soon helped to place the tray into the oven.

"Beel! That's your fourth serving of it!" Mammon yelled out and [name] could only laugh as she gently patted Luke on the head as a reward of his handwork while he nibbled on the cinnamon roll that was given to him by [name].

"But it's so good!" Beel spoke out and everybody could only laugh as they continued to watch as Mammon was struggling against Beel, trying to snatch the cinnamon roll out from his hand.

But sadly, Beel nearly ate him as well.

"Beel, you don't know where Mammon has been, he might cause your stomach to be upset,"

"LUCIFER, THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT?!"

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. No, you can't come into the kitchen, Beel!