➹ 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: rSqlly
𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.

----------

"𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"

those were the last words he had heard from his older sister who left the mountains in pursuing to become a demon slayer. To protect him, to protect the family. She was willing to discard all that she loved just to ensure their safety.

She was born selfless.

Hardly relying on anybody but herself. Always putting others first before her well-being. She was known for that. And Kamado Tanjiro knew, his sister would never change due to her kind-nature.

He couldn't help but fall in love with her when he first became a Hashira. He remembered that day all too familiar then, remembering how she would always smile no matter how rude some of the lower-ranked demon slayers were to her.

He knew all too well she was self-less, how she would just let one lash out at her in hopes they would feel better after doing so. He knew all too well what kind of person she is, and how she would place others before herself.

He knew she handles everything by herself, never once relying on others. Despite going up against strong demons, never calling out for help as she returns with grave injuries where she will patch herself up in her estate.

Never going to the Butterfly Estate as well.

She was like the sun in his life, always there to ensure he wouldn't get engulf during those dark times where he would have nightmares about killing his mother and abandoning his younger brother.

She was there to comfort him as and when with that gentle smile on his face. He wanted to see her more, he wanted to be by her side more. It was as if he was like a sunflower, constantly following the direction of where the sun was.

More than anything Sanemi despise demon, after all, they were the one who took the lives of those he loved the most. She knew that all too well, always being the one to calm him down from time to time when one would ask why can't they get along with demons.

Yet, all Sanemi could do was to lay his head on her lap, where her soft delicate hand would run through his white locks, tugging them ever so gently as he looked up to her, watching as she smiled at him as always.

Her touch was warm, it was gentle. He loved it more than anything else, and wouldn't mind staying in the position for a long time. But soon a scowl surfaced on his face as he sat up, and she could only smile gently.