▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: bhwifeu

----------

"𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨-𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐢, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧?" ¹

Megumi asked as he felt like his life was at stake then, given how Gojo wasn't bothering with the Special Grade Curse before them as he was busy sulking at the side, playing with dirt.

Now, why was the strongest sorcerer feeling down and under?

That was because his girlfriend, [name], lately doesn't have enough time to spend with him or even to glance at him at all, given how she was busy with work and drowning in most of her duties.

"Gojo-sensei!" Megumi yelled out and Gojo turned to look, still with that slight pout on his face then as he attacked the Special Grade Curse once, overpowering it with ease. Megumi blinked his eyes a few times and turned to look at him.

"You could have done that earlier on instead of using me as a bait!" he yelled out as he used his feet and started to stomp onto the back of the strongest sorcerer, who seems to be giving up on life somehow.

"Tch," Megumi muttered under his breath.

"Megumi... Do you think [name]-chan still loves me?" Gojo asked all of a sudden and Megumi frowned, unsure of how to deal with such questions as he didn't understand what Gojo was feeling in the first place.

"Why are you asking me about [name]-sensei? Shouldn't you ask her on your own?" he asked, and Gojo turned to look at him once more, with a pout on his face once again.

"But she barely looks at me now! Am I getting uglier? Am I no longer handsome in her eyes?!" Gojo whined out as he clung onto Megumi who soon had an irk mark on his forehead then, somehow wishing that Itadori and Nobara were around to help him out.

But those two were having the time of their lives by resting at the dorm whereas he was stuck on a mission together with Gojo who was being a sulky baby right now. And eventually, with his arms wrapped around Megumi's waist, did the poor first-year student had to drag his teacher back to the school then.

He panted as he struggled due to how heavy Gojo was and soon he got irritated as Itadori and Nobara were waving from where they stood, on the level where their dorms were. He muttered curses under his breath and his eyes laid upon the culprit for causing Gojo to be in this state.

"[name]-sensei! Do something about Gojo-sensei already, will you?!" he yelled out and [name] turned to look, a slight frown appeared on her face as she waved him off with ease as she continued to walk down the hallway quickly.

Seeming all too busy then.

"See! [name]-chan doesn't even want to look at me anymore!" Gojo whined out and Megumi's irk mark got bigger then as he easily punched the head of Gojo, causing him to let go.

"You are being mean to me, Megumi... You are being as mean as [name]-chan!" Gojo whined out and Megumi proceeds to walk away, not bothering to entertain with his teacher's sulkish nature right now.

He was too darn tired and all he wanted was some alone time.

"Good morning, [name]-chan!" Gojo called out as he saw how [name] was walking down the hallway of the school, with what seems to be a stack of papers in her hands. He noticed how her eyes travelled to meet his, and how she just walked past him.

"Morning," she mumbled out softly as she walked past him all too quickly.

"[name]-chan? Did you forget something?" he asked and [name] stopped, turning to look at him and noticed how he was pointing towards his lips. She shrugged her shoulders and turned to walk away then, not bothering with what he wanted.

"Mou! [name]-chan, do you not love me anymore?!" he whined out as he chased after her and [name] could only then enter the small cafeteria available in the school as she needed a cup of tea.

She quickly placed her order, hoping that Gojo wouldn't catch up with her and boy was she so wrong as he soon cornered her with ease. She blinked her eyes a few times, taking sips of the tea from the cup.

"[name]-chan! Why are you avoiding me for the past few weeks?!" he whined out and [name] ignored him as she continued to drink the tea instead.

Yet, unknowingly to them, the first-years were in the cafeteria as well, watching what was happening before them as they stared with a deadpan look on their faces. Watching as Gojo struggled to gain [name]'s attention as she continued to sip on the tea.

"[name]-chan! Don't leave me alone!" Gojo cried out once more as he trapped her with his arms and [name] raised an eyebrow as she soon placed the empty cup towards the table that was available and soon flashed him a gentle smile.

"Satoru, sweetheart... Do you mind standing to the side so that I can get back to work?" she asked with an irk mark on her forehead and Gojo shook his head.

"No. Not until you tell me that you love me and why you are so darn busy that you don't have time for me!" he whined out in a childish manner and [name] let out a sigh then as she smacked the stack of papers against his head.

"Because of a certain sorcerer who is irresponsible with his work, often disappearing and appearing whenever he pleases, I'm stuck doing his paperwork! If I don't finish them, then the leave he has applied for will not be approved, and then he can't go on a vacation with his girlfriend," she spoke out and the first-years could only then facepalm as they watched what happened.

"Now, if you will excuse me," she spoke out and turned to walk away after pushing his arm away, and the next thing that happened was Gojo wrapping his arms around [name]'s waist, causing her to have to drag him along.

"I love you, [name]-chan! Thank you for helping me out! You are the best!" he spoke out and [name] remained silent as she struggled against his hold, only to have her phone ringing did she start to answer it.

And apparently, it was from the principal.

The first-years continued to watch as their teacher was being dragged away, and they soon took a sip of their drinks, looking at the scene before them, eventually, letting out a sigh.

For this wasn't the first time it had happened.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞!" ²

Gojo's voice was heard and Itadori started to do a countdown then.

"3.... 2... 1..."

"I WILL LOVE YOU MORE IF YOU COULD LET GO OF ME AND LET ME FINISH THE DAMN PAPERWORK, OR IF YOU COULD START WORKING ON THEM, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!"

"Ahh, the daily lives of Gojo Satoru and his girlfriend," the first-years thought to themselves as they took another sip of their drinks once more.

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. Gojo-sensei, can you please focus on the mission?2. You can't get angry at me! I'm your boyfriend, you are supposed to love me!