▶ 𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚, 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐘𝐮𝐣𝐢

Start from the beginning

"Sukuna, you are hurting me," she mumbled out and Sukuna released his hold a little too loose that Yuji managed to snatch her out from his arms and hugged her tightly, picking her up and twirling her around as he laughed.

"Yuji, I'm getting dizzy, please," she mumbled out, feeling light-headed and Yuji quickly put her down where the duo stood on either side of her and held her arms carefully then. She let out a sigh as she steadied herself and soon flashed them a wide smile.

"[name]?" and [name] turned, noticing how Megumi had called out to her. She smiled widely as she looked at her close friend then who was waiting for her patiently. She got out of her boyfriends' hold and ran towards him quickly.

"Gojo-sensei is looking for you," he spoke out and [name] nodded her head as she turned to look at her boyfriends and waved goodbye to them, blowing them a kiss only for the duo to start fighting with one another.

"She blew it to me, not you!"

"Har?! Who the fuck do you think you are?! Obviously, she blew it to me!"

"Are you seriously dating them both?" Megumi asked, and [name] tilts her head then, with her pink-tinted lips curled up into a wide smile as she nodded her head then as she remembered an incident then when she went on a mission with them both.

"Stupid woman, going in all on her own and getting beaten up by pathetic low-grade curses," Sukuna muttered to himself as he carried [name] over his shoulder with ease, where he held her by the back of her thighs, pressing it against his chest.

"Don't be so harsh on her, and those aren't low-grade curses! They were all special-grade!" Yuji scolded and looked as [name] was having a slight pout on her face then as Sukuna wasn't going to allow her to walk home on her own.

"Yuji... I'm hungry..." [name] whined out, and Yuji nodded his head as they were walking through the city where food was being sold.

"Tch, oi brat, stop feeding her all those junk food already will ya?!" Sukuna snapped as he turned, realizing how Yuji had bought some street-food for [name] to eat, only to have a frown as Sukuna was being bossy now.

"But Sukuna, she is hungry," Yuji pointed out.

"Yeah, Sukuna, I'm hungry. You can't possibly let me starve to death, right?" [name] asked with a slight pout although Sukuna couldn't see it. He let out a sigh, ignoring what was going on as he continued to carry her on his shoulder.

Knowing well that Yuji was feeding her and that she was smiling widely as the food started to replenish her energy as well.

"[name]-chan! How are you feeling?" Gojo's voice echoed through the hallway and [name] could only flinch then as she realized that she had been zoning out slightly and Megumi had been trying to get her attention back, which it eventually did.

"Right! Question! Have you ever seen snow?" he asked, and [name] slowly shook her head. She never once got to see the snow, given how she was locked up since birth together with her mother due to the amount of curse energy she possessed.

Which ended up killing her mother by accident, but Gojo managed to talk some sense into her after he had rescued her from being shut away in the dungeon and sealed with magical talismans that were done by her grandfather.

Who in the end, died due to a heart attack as Gojo provoked him too much.

"Oh.. No... Why?" she asked in a soft voice and soon a frown appeared on her face as Gojo turned to walk away, swaying his upper body from side to side as he didn't bother to answer her. Both Megumi and her could only let out a sigh then.