➽ 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐮, 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Luni_fox

----------

𝐈𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞�...

𝐈𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ¹

Many would often question him, whether she was his younger sister. How she didn't bother with putting up a good impression. She was nothing like him in terms of personality, but her personality was more towards his best friend's, Iwaizumi Hajime(God damn it, stop autocorrecting this to Himejima)

She didn't play along with his childish antics and often got annoyed when he was surrounded by his fangirls, the very same was as Iwaizumi then. She would be violent towards her older brother, telling him to 'buck up' and stop flirting with his fangirls, which he often told them.

That he had brother duties to attend to, and it's far more important than speaking to his fangirls. Which caused a boost in his popularity, deeming him as someone who loves his younger sister a whole lot.

Even though she was in her first year of High School, studying at the same school as her older brother, many immediately recognised her as the Grand King's younger sister and often would trouble her in regards to what her older brother likes.

But then, from time to time she would end up telling them to leave her older brother alone, that they don't understand who he is and what he wants. Which also results in her getting isolated from her class, and she was deemed to be rude.

The exact opposite of Oikawa Toru, who often received complaints from his fangirls that his younger sister was being rude and unresponsive, nothing like him.

And they would ask if she was Iwaizumi's younger sister instead, given how the duo was so alike in terms of their personality and attitude towards the fangirls.

And Oikawa Toru would get offended by it, where he would confront his younger sister and ask what's wrong with her, why can't she act like his younger sister instead of Iwaizumi's. And she would walk away whenever they argued over something minor.

He never knew, whether she truly cared for him.

"Iwa-chan! Why are you smiling? Are you dating now?" Oikawa asked as he looked at Iwaizumi who was smiling at his phone, and he leaned over then, trying to sneak a peek at what he was smiling at as they waited for everybody else to finish with their warm-ups.