Chapter 1: Red eyes under the moon

En başından başla

- "Several of your ideas have already led us in a lot of dangerous situation Lisa"

- "That's not true at all !! I think you're exaggerating a little Rosé" -Lisa crossed her arms and looked at her friends who took pleasure in teasing her.

- "Lisa, we almost got imprisoned because of one of your ideas!!" -Jackson snapped while laughing and Lisa sat next to Chaeyoung (A / N: In this story Chaeyoung from Blackpink will always be called Rosé in any situation and Chaeyoung from Twice will always be Chaeyoung)

-"But we still had fun!" -Lisa defended herself.

-"whatever Lalisa... what is the idea this time?" -Jackson asked as he took a soda from the mini fridge and handed one to Rosé who wanted one.

-"You all know tomorrow is the new year eve! My mother won't make it so I thought about something and I wanted to spend it with you guys!" -Lisa said while spreading her arms widely.

-"but we've did that last year. We spent it here together!" -Chaeyoung raised an eyebrown.

-"No we didn't! Well yes, we spent time together the day but then we went home to celebrate with our family! And we all know that it is boring when it's between family!"

-"True! With my 6 siblings at home. It's hell!" -Jackson sighed tiredly.

-"Your parents sure are inlove!" -Jungkook joked but stopped when Jackson glared at him.

-"whatever guys. The point is... I want us to spend the last hours of 2019 together! Do our own little party and also it's kind of a way to celebrate our friendship!! It's been seven years since we are friends! Ten for Rosé and I"

-"You've got a good point! I am in! Plus I've got nothing to do at home, my father won't be here as always!" -Rosé raised her hands while Jungkook, Jackson and Chaeyoung still thought about it.

-"come on guys! It will be cool!! I have a place in mind where we can have our full alone time together and from there we can clearly see the fireworks! It is going to be fun!" -Lisa argued so they looked at each other before nodding at her.

-"I am in, I've always spent the new year eve with my family so spending this one with you guys won't be a big problem!" -Chaeyoung smiled and Jungkook wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

-"Chaengie is right! New year eve with you, my best friends promise to be great!"

-"If you are all coming then why would I stay at my house with my loud siblings?" -Jackson shrugged and took Rosé and Lisa in his arms hugging them. -"and plus we can't let you girls spend it alone at home! We will be there with you, That's what are friends for!"

-"yayyyy!!!" -Rosé squealed as she hugged Jackson back while Lisa smiled broadly, Chaeyoung and Jungkook joined in the hug then they looked at each other before laughing.

-"so it's set then! Let's meet here tomorrow and I'll guide you to the place, Rosé don't forget your guitar and speaker! A night out without music is boring! Jungkook and Chaeyoung will be in charge of the drinks and Jackson will take and I will bring the other things! Oh and Jackson, we will need your car!"

-"but where are we going exactly?" -He asked and Lisa winked at him.

-"a very special place I found when I was jogging around last summer!"

-"okay then, We trust you. I just hope it won't be some very creepy place!"

-"don't worry, trust me!!"

.......................

The next day Lisa got up early with a big smile plastered on her face. She hurriedly got up from her bed and opened the window that was to the right of her bed. She took a deep breath of fresh morning air before rushing out of her bedroom which leads down the narrow hallway of the house to the dining room and the combined kitchen. It was just a little three room house so there wasn't too much space.