CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

SANA'S POV

It has been an hour now after our dinner with my dad but since then Tzuyu has been so quiet and he looks like bothered about something I don't know what. Few minutes more and we arrived in my apartment, we left the car and just in time I'm about to open the door of my apartment Tzuyu stopped me.

"I'm going home tonight Sana baby"

I look up to him with my furrowing brows confusedly asking him through his eyes.

"Why? "

I saw him gulping while grasping for what to say. What was actually going on? Did something happened that I didn't know?

"I...I have to prepare for tomorrow's game...a-and ahm—"

"Dont try to lie Tzuyu, is there something wrong?"

I tried to view the happenings earlier and I can't see any wrong with it. Everything went good, from conversations to gestures and all. Dad supported our relationship what can goes wrong— wait.

"When I left to go to comfort room did something else happened that I should know?"

I saw the shocked expression on his face as he constantly open and close back his mouth. And there I figured that something really happened.

"What did he tell you?" I asked with my monotone voice. He brush his hair backwards as he frustratedly sigh and that made me more worried of this situation.

"It's nothing really...it's getting late Sana. Go inside I will see you tomorrow."

He's about to lean down and kiss my lips but I move away. I am sure I couldn't sleep peacefully tonight knowing something was bothering him that includes me.

"Sana please... I need to think this through and I have a game tomorrow I need to foc—"

"Think of what Tzu? Don't leave me hanging like this questioning what happened in the dinner that I didnt know. "

"Can we just talk about this some other time? I need a little space Sana"

I feel like my heart was slowly crushing down and was squeezed thoroughly upon hearing what he just said. The look in his eyes was firm that no matter what I say he will stood his decision. And he just called me Sana, he sounded so sure and serious.

I bit my lips to suppress the shaking of my lower lip as I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"But why do you need that Tzuyu? Just at least tell me a little of what's going on."

He suddenly cupped my cheeks and kissed my head a little longer.

"It's not the space...the distant kind of space I'm asking Sana. I just want to sink in this in my head and think about it. This is for us after all. "

I hugged him tightly feeling the relieved consuming my breath after that heart crashing news. I thought he needed the space to think of staying with me or not. I don't think I can just let him go that easy.

"But you can stay here I promise I will not bother you. I won't say even a single thing, you can think you're alone—"

He cut me off when he kissed my lips. Not the usual rush and passionate kiss. We just let our lips meet without moving a single inch.

"Just tonight Sana baby. "

He opened my apartment's door and gently push me inside. He kissed my lips again before locking the door.

I watch him leaving through the window and when he's out of sight, I took my phone out and dial my dad's number. It took only few rings before he answered.