CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

"She's still mad at you? But I already told her there's nothing to worry about what happened earlier. "

Miyeon said softly trying to soothe Tzuyu who keep breathing heavily. His mind was focus on his girlfriend and on how to console her. Her tears that unexpectedly roll down her eyes was stuck on his mind.

"Maybe she doesn't really trust you Tzu, I'm sorry to say that. "

He gritted his teeth and glance at Miyeon who suddenly looked down at her lap and to his eyes.

"Stop the car!"

"What are you saying?!"

Miyeon took her coat off and showed her fitted dress. She bit her lips still locking her eyes on him seductively.

"I said stop the car Tzu! "

Tzuyu furiously stopped the car and finally looked at her state. He froze and stop breathing. The sight of her was tempting but he's confused of what she's doing.

"I don't know what Sana did to you that made you love her. Do you really love her Tzu? Or you're still confused—"

"What are you doing Miyeon?! "

He cut her off when Miyeon started to slide the strap of her dress down from her shoulders.

"I will do anything to make you love me back Tzu. Let's get back together, please!"

Miyeon suddenly pulled Tzuyu's nape and close their gap. Tzuyu was too shocked that it took him few seconds to realized what's happening. He's about to push her away when her lips went down to his neck. 

"SHIT! "

He exclaimed and held both of her shoulders to push her away.

"Why are you doing this Miyeon?! We're not getting back together, I thought you're better than this?!"

He shouted at her making her bit her lips and cry all of a sudden.

"I just can't find it in my heart to let you go Tzu knowing I was the reason why we broke up before. It still pains me, the smile I showed on the crowd is not the smile I dreamt of. I regret that I didnt choose you...I came back because I want to make things right... I love you..."

Tzuyu was speechless that he was unable to say a word. He did not expect to hear that from her, Miyeon was the kind of girl that's like an Angel. She can make bad guys be good but seeing how desperate she acted awhile ago shocked him a lot.

"T-Tzu...please give me a chance. I will pour you all the love that you need. I can't take it in my heart to see you with someone else. "

He heave a deep breathe and gulped down an invisible lump on his throat. Why things are adding up with his dilemma ?

"I don't want to give you hope Miyeon. I don't want to hurt you more so just move on. "

"So easy for you to say that but it's hard to do Tzuyu! You loved me before Tzu, it will be easy for you to love me back again. Please let's try this"

He shook his head not believing the Miyeon infront of him was so desperate right now. Why it didnt came to his mind that this may happen before? Why did he let his guard down with a thought that maybe she came back for good?

"I can't do that Miyeon. You know I'm dating your step sister!"

"And I don't care Tzuyu! We don't have the same blood running on our body and even if we do... I can't just let her have you. "

He furiously looked away and shut his eyes close.

"I can't believe you're like this! I didnt know you're such—argh! Dont make me hate you Miyeon!"