❗CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN❗

SANA'S POV

"Just drop me at my apartment Nayeon"

I said while typing on my phone a reply to Tzuyu. He's already in my apartment chilling like what he told me. Nayeon turns her head to me and her eyes filled with questions.

"You're not going to say bye bye with your baby?"

I giggled softly while shaking my head.

"He's in my apartment now. I can go home without saying anything but I doubt about your brother. He can kiss my toes Nay"

I saw her slyly smiling at me and I knew what's going on inside her head.

"And he can kiss your pus-"

"He kissed me everywhere"

I cut her off so she would stop teasing me. Being bold is the key sometimes. I heard her laugh loudly and thankfully no we're the only two now.

"Eyes on the road, take me home safely or Tzuyu will strangle your neck"

"He can't. He loves me"

"But he loves me more than you!"

She roll her eyes in defeat and I smile in victory. Few minutes later, I finally arrived in my apartment. I took the boxes of pizza at the back seat and kissed Nayeon.

"Drive slowly Nay"

"Enjoy the night! Don't over due your body. If you feel tired just tell Tzuyu to stop and don't spoil him too much plus-"

I smiled at her and slammed the door harshly. Her mouth really need to shut at times, her being nosy is really annoying. I waved at her and walk towards the door.

When I opened the door, I looked around to find Tzuyu. I smiled when I saw him laying down on the couch asleep. We just texted awhile ago and now he's asleep? I put the boxes of pizza on the dinner table and went towards him.

"Boyfriend wake up"

He tilt his head a little and slowly opened his eyes. I smiled and kiss his lips.

"I miss you boyfriend"

A smile formed on his lip and just like me j know he missed me too. Ironic it is, but I'm missing him even with just few hours that we're away.

"Sana baby"

"I brought the pizza you asked. Come let's eat together"

I helped him to stand up and we both walk to the dinning table.

"What took you guys so long?"

He asked while opening the box of pizza. I sat down across him and watch as he took two plates and handed one to me.

"We decided to buy outfits for our performance next week, it's actually a last minute decision when we're about to go home."

He nods his head and settle down on the chair. We ate silently until we finish one box and decided to just heat the other box tomorrow morning.

"I'm so tired today"

He said hugging my back while I'm drinking water from the fridge.

"You go and sleep then"

"But I want to get more tired before sleeping. "

I can sense the pervert grin in his face and I didnt have to turn around and see it myself. I put down the glass and I suddenly yelp when I felt my shorts dropped down on the ground.

My eyes were wide open as I look at him but he quickly took my mouth and kissed me deeply. His hands travel down inside my underwear and without saying anything he inserted his long fingers inside me making me bite my lips and groaned in his mouth.