Office

It's been a few days since the mission. I went to make Hanji coffee. Why doesn't that conversation with Levi get out of my head. Too stupid to think about it. Let's turn your thoughts to something else I thought as I walked back to her office.

"Take this to Levi please", she said giving me a lot of paperwork.

I left and first stood in front of the door for a few minutes. Okay everything's fine it's just stupid Levi I thought. I went in without knocking and found him at the table among too many papers

"What about knocking" , he raised an eyebrow

"I'm sorry, Captain" , I said.

I set the papers down on the table and
before I left I turned around and said,

"I hope I have proven that I am not weak" .

"Oi (y/n) wait" He got up and came up to me

"I don't think you're weak",he said.

I felt myself blush, "Really?"

"Don't make me repeat" he said.

He got up and came up to me.He approached me so much that our noses almost touched.He breathed slowly as I panicked every second. My heart was beating so hard. I felt a gentle kiss that unfortunately did not last long.I blushed and lowered my head.

"What, you didn't like it?" , he asked.

"No sir, I just ..." I started.

"Please call me Levi", he interrupted me.

"Clear Cap ... I mean Levi"

"Can you please not talk to Hanja about this for a while, she won't leave me alone?" he asked.

"I promise", I giggled.

I quickly kissed him and ran out of the office.What just happened? Did Levi Ackerman just kiss me? Yes he kissed me. I blushed as I walked to Hanjii. I walked into the office and tried to behave normally. I didn't dare look her in the eye, she would immediately suspect.

"Umm Hanji I was wondering if I could be free today I'm tired, you know...?" I asked nervously.

"Ah you can though I will never finish this. Call me Sasha to help me" she rolled her eyes," You look happy. Something has happened?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing" I ran outside.

                     ~time skipped~

I was going back to the room, from training. I was too tired. Hanji intercepted me in the hallway excited

"Girl Levi calls you to the office. Why did not you tell me? I immediately saw that something was wrong yesterday. Good luck with him", She winked at me.

Ah shit she found out. Levi's gona kill me, I thought.

I went quickly and took a shower and changed my clothes and went to the officeI entered without knocking. He stood up and leaned me against the wall

"You're late",he said and then kissed me gently.

I was out of breath.

"I was thinking of moving you to another room. Closer to me because you are mine now. What do you think?" He asked.

"I think that's a good idea, Levi", I said.

I sat at his desk in his office all day. I watched him work in silence. When it was getting dark, I got ready to go.

"Who told you that you can go?", He stood up and kissed me,"Let's go to my room. If you want",He suggested.

"Well, I don't know how much it is ..." I didn't even finish and he picked me up and took me to his room right next to the office. His room was quite different from ours. It was a room full of shelves with lots of books. He put me down on the bed. He took off his shirt. He stayed only in his pants. He kissed me.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes",I answered a little nervously.

He took off my clothes and kissed me all over my body.