That drink killed me

It's been 4 days since our cleaning. During that time we had a fight with the female titan and half of the team Levi was killed.
                   ~~Flashback~~

I was knocked out by a female titan. I was lying on the ground. I lost a lot of blood. The others are probably already dead. Petra ... Eld ... I'm going to die soon too, I thought.

"She's still breathing", said a familiar voice.

Someone zipped over me and picked up my body.

I woke up. Everything hurt. Hange slept leaning against my bed.

"Oh you're finally awake", she said rubbing her eyes, "I was so worried.How are you feeling?"

"Good, I guess", I muttered.

"Your left arm and two ribs are broken", she said, "you can walk in a day."

"Levi saved you", she added after five minutes of silence.

I didn't answer. I didn't know what.

                            ~~~~

I can finally walk. My arm is still wrapped but not so bad.

"(y / n)!" Sasha shouted, "we have a party tonight."

"Oh really? Why?" I asked.

"We're alive," she said, "and Jean found some alcohol in the basement. You coming?"

"Sure" i said.

"(y/n)", Hanji called me, "could you take these papers to Levi's office? After that you need to help me around some papers.

I rolled my eyes," Of course I could. "

I knocked on the door of Levi's office.

"State your business"he said.

" Its me (y/n) Capitan, I have some papers from Hanji" I said.

"Come in".

I went in and put the papers on the table.

"Now bring me some tea", he ordered.

"But I ..." I started.

"I thought you care about me" he raised his eyebrows.

I sighed. I went to the kitchen and made him tea. I brought him tea.

"How is your hand?" he asked.

"Good, I guess." I said and went out.

At the end of the day, I went down to the kitchen. Everyone was already there. Jean and Coni were already drunk. Jean ran for Mikasa. Sasha and Coni were hugging. Hanji ran up to me.

"Take that drink girl!" she said laughing.

After about an hour, I was completely drunk with the others. I was in the middle of chaos. It got hot inside. I need some fresh air. I started to climb towards the terrace. I fell 3 times along the way. I went out on the terrace. The sky was covered with stars. I looked up at the sky.I heard someone behind me. I turned around and of course it was him. Levi stood in the doorway and looked at me coldly as always.

"Oh it's you." I started, "You know what, I hate you. Everyone hates you. You are so heartless and cold. And I hate your obsession with cleaning. I hate the way you drink tea. And why are you so short?"
When I shouted at him politely, I felt dizzy. I leaned against the railing and lost my balance.I felt Levi's hand grab me around the waist.

" You will kill yourself,"he said,"Can you stand?"

"No." I respond.

He slung me over his shoulder like a bag.

"Hey, I don't need your help! " , I shouted

He dropped me to the floor

"Then go on alone" he said.

"Wait." I said, "I can't do it alone come back. Help me."

He picked me up again and continued to carry me to the room.

"Why don't you like me?" I asked.

"You are too weak. I can't love someone who will die tomorrow."he said.

" I just want to say that I still care about you even though you don't care about me. After all, why are you always like that, cold? "I asked.

" It’s a story for another time. Now sleep" he put me down on my bed.

" Wait, you're boring, talk to me until I fall asleep" I said.

"I'm not sure I will" he respond.

"Why did you save me?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want to let you die" he said.

"That means you care about me after all" , I said.

"Yes", he said, "and this conversation is over" he left my room.

Five minutes later I fell asleep.