Cleaning

I woke up early. The first thought that came to my mind was Levi. What is wrong with me. Of all of them, I fell in love with Levi Ackerman, a selfish, cold and heartless person.

I went with the papers to Hanji's office, I didn't see where I was going. I collided with someone and all the papers scattered on the floor.

"Look where you're going, brat," said a familiar voice coldly.

"I'm sorry Captain it won't happen again" I said as I collecting the papers.

"Tch" he left.

He's such a jerk. I walked into the office. She looked like she hadn't slept all night.

"Good morning (y/n)  , "she said sleepily.

"Good morning"I said, "You look tired."

"Don't worry about me",she said "What's wrong with you? You look disappointed."

"Levi" I said "he is such a jerk."

"I thought you like him," she asked.

"Yes I like him" I replied, "but he annoys me."

"Don't forget we're cleaning today," she laughed, "then he'll annoy you even more."

"Ah yes" i said.

Hanji was the only person who knew how I felt about Levi. We went down to breakfast. Of course he was there too. He drank his tea in a very weird way, which I kind of liked about him.After breakfast we are divided into cleaning teams.I ended up with Coni and Sasha. Good friends but the worst people you can end up with during cleaning.

"(y/n) we clean the stairs" said potato girl.

"They are the worst" said Coni.

I rolled my eyes, "I know."

Of course, after 5 minutes of cleaning, Coni and Sasha start a war with brooms, in which, of course, I was also involved.

"Ouch!" screamd Coni when I hit him with a broom.

"HAHHAHA you deserve it" said Sasha.

I laughed because I was planning to spill water on her. In the end which was very bad for me the water didn’t end up on Sasha. Levi came to check on our progress and now he was standing wet with a deadly expression on his face. We are dead i taught.

"Shit." said Coni qaitly

" I-I'm so sorry" I muttered " it won't happen again I promise i..."

"Shut up" he interrupted me, "when you’re so stupid enough to do it now you are going to clean up until I say  is enough. Coni, you're going to clean the kitchen yourself now, Sasha, you're going to clean the hallway on the second floor, and you (y / n) are staying there."

He hurried away without looking back at us.

"We are so dead" said Sasha.

It was the morning when I started and now it must have been close to 11pm. The stairs have never been cleaner. I was too tired. I leaned against the stairs and almost fell asleep.

"Oi brat" He was standing over me now dry of course."Do you think is enough for today?"

"I-i think so, sir " i replied.

"You are free for today" he said.

"I'm really sorry about today" I started "I didn't really think that ..."

"Stop apologizing" he interrupted me, "you're dirty go take a bath."
He started to go down

"Captain Levi!" he stopped, "I really care about you and I think I love you", what the fuck was wrong with me saying that.

"Thanks for the useless information" he left.

Wonderful. Now he hates me more than usual. What was I thinking?