16 and pregnant

i would really appreciate some comments.. tell me whre to go from here, thank youuu<3

***********************

chapter 3:

And there I was, stood there, crying like the baby I was.

I was just a baby.

I'm not ready to be a mother'

I'm not..

I cried harder and slid to the floor. I curled up in a ball and cried.. The pain, the hurt - it was too much to handle.

'Jess, JESS! Are you okay? Everythings fine' Aiden told me as he lifted me up and gave me the warmest hug ever.

'A-a-a-aiden, I'm not ready to be a m-m-m-mother, I'm just 16 and I-I-I-I just drove our parents away from us, because I'm having a baby..' I managed to stutter.

'Shhh babe, everything is fine! We don't need them, they have left us quite a lot of money, I have a job, shhhhh Jessie, we will be fine i promise! You will make the best mom ever and make your mom proud, I know she is looking down at us' Aiden told me gently! His voice was so calm and he new he was winning as I felt his body relax. I looked up at him and smiled, i couldn't help it, he was irresistible..

After I took a hot shower and got changed in to some short, short, shorts and a skimpy top that showed my baby belly, i walked down stairs to the smell of mac and cheese, my favourite!

'Hey gorge-' Aiden stopped as he turned around and seen me. 'W-O-W, Jessie, you look... sexy!'

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter, god, I hated blushing! Its so embaressing!

Aiden put my tea down on the table and i practically jumped to my seat, this whole being pregnant think is messing with my appetiteeeeeeeeeee.

'Oh erm, Jessie..' Aiden looked a bit nervous as he looked into my green eyes '..I kind of told Ross, Carl and Jake could live here since my parents are away, get away from their parents for a while..'

I just stared in shock.. Is he for real here? Surely not..

Aidens POV:

She just sat there, no movement. Shitttttt. Landed my self into trouble here! Fu*kkkkkk!

'Yeah. Yeah, course they can' She managed to splurt out,

Jeeez, i felt like a jerk right now, I grabbed her in my arms and apologised several times. Looks like i was forgiven when she kissed me, asking for an entrance, I love the feeling of her tongue in my mouth, it felt so...so... right. Yeah i know, pervish and she is my step-sister..

After I had cleaned up from dinner Jess said she wanted to watch a movie, I sighed knowing it would be one of the twilights as she was in-love with Emmett... Yeah tell me about it? Not even one of the main characters.. After a while she fell asleep on me, she was smiling in her sleep, knowing she was happy made me ex-tactic! 

It was saturday, the day my boys where moving in. Jess was wearing shorts, a vest top that should her baby bump and her overly large breasts she had granting she was only 16. I couldn't stop staring, she made my little member stand up.. She noticed and instead of laughing she dragged me of to the living room.. It was very intresting..