blisssss

Aidens POV:

I was rounding the corner of Jakes car when i seen him holding hands with Jess. I got pretty pissed, my talk that i had with them all last night didn't meen anything to him? Ha, theres a surprise.

Now we where all ordering food, i was sat at the end next to Jess. She looked happy, a normal happy like she belonged for once. I was stroking her belly under the table, yeah weird? But it just felt right to be able to feel her and knowing that we had made a baby. She turned to me and smiled, her naturally straight teeth where gleaming in the light. Ahhh, she is mine!

When we where done the rest of the guys decided they where gonna go out for a drink but obviously Jess couldn't so we both got in Jakes car and drove home.The car ride was pretty quite, Jess was stroking my hand.

'Aideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen' Jess called me from the living room.

'yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah?'

'This movie you put on looks a little bit scary' Jess sounded worried.

I came back in with some popcorn and sat next to her. 'Don't worry gorgeous, i won't let it scare you, snuggle up to me'

She did and it felt so right. We kissed a couple of times and we just sat watching the movie, she was pretty scared so in the end we turned it of before it got really going and went to bed. I was layed on her bed when she came in from the shower in a towel, w-o-w i thought..

'Aiden, my eyes are up here mong' She winked at me.

She got into bed totally naked, we kissed each other for a while and i heard the front door opened i quickly got up and kissed her lovingly

'I love you Jessie' I whispeared as i walked out of her room.

Jess' POV:

Tonight was perfect I thought as i driffted of to a dreamless sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep