16 and pregnant... its my brothers

Chapter two:

I woke up to the familiar noise of my alarm, it was 6 in the morning. School sucks, mostly the early mornings to be honest.

'Aiden, Aiden' I said softly as I nudged him with my elbow. He was layed next to me on my double bed, snoring!

'urgh' He groaned as he sat up. His sexy bed hair made my mouth water... 'Time to get ready for school already? I just want to cuddle with you and our baby' He kissed my neck seductively.

'Noooooooooo, I can't be late to school, i have to get there in time for my appointment with the Principle? Remember?'

'Ohh yeah' He grunted, it almost looked like he was hurt by this but suddenly recovered. 'Am I still coming with you? To talk about what's gonna happen when little one's born' He stroked my belly making me shiver. God i loved him.

2 hours later I was sat in the Principles office, holding my belly. 

'Hello Jess, are you okay? We could do this another time if you if you don't feel up to it' Mr. Meadows said, smiling at me. 

'Noo, noo its okay, sir'

'Okay, just tell me if you want to stop' I turned towards Aiden who smiled at me. 'I am aware obviously that you are pregnant and I would like to discuss what it going to happen to you going to school and college' Sir carried on.

'Well, I was planning on staying in school until my baby was born and then stay of and return once i had got everything sorted' I smiled weakly when i was done.

After the long talk with my Principle things seemed to have all stayed the same regarding the future of my education. When me and Aiden got home we discovered a note from our parents and it read 'We have gone on a round the world cruise, we will be back in a year.. or two depending on what happens, don't forget we love you both but we can't deal with the baby' 

I was staring at the note, ready for my dad to jump out and shout 'GOTCHA' but even after 10 minutes of just staring nothing happened. I ran up to my parents room and i was shocked, their clothes where gone, everything was.. Tears started falling from my eyes, I was shocked at myself for crying, it's not like i actually liked my parents was it.. My dad abused me and my 'mom' is stuck up..