Chapter 4 - Lisa and Shazney

Bonnie was in history too, she seem to know where everywhere was eventhough she started today. Miss McFall was very welcoming, she gave us a new excersize book and a text book and told us to sit where ever we felt welcome. She told us what to write on the front of our excersize books, Bonnie coppied what she was saying onto the four lines that were printed on the front. I knew how to spell Sinead, in fact it was the only thing I knew how to spell and the only word I knew how to read. Hutchinson was tricky, tricky to spell, tricky to say and tricky to look at. On the second line down I coppied "History - Miss McFall" from Bonnie.
"First of all to start the lesson, you're going to write down what I say. Don't worry, I'll say it slowly but just tell me if I'm going to fast," Miss McFall friendly smiled. She seemed nice, she was rather old with short grey hair and she wore a long dress. I payed attention to what she was saying, however I couldn't write it down. I looked around the classroom, everyone had pen to paper and was writing, unlike me.
"Sinead, yes?" She asked and I nodded to let her know that she got my name right. "Just checking you're writing this down," She eegerly smiled,
"Yes, Miss, I am." I lied. She carried on talking,
"But you've not written anything down?" Bonnie questioned.
"So what?" I smirked, pretending not to care when really I did.
"You've just said that you're writing it down," Bonnie inwardly said.
"I'll write it later, if you lend me your book?" I asked nicely,
"Sure," She confusedly replied, shaking her head and carrying on writing down what she was told to do.
"Girl's at the back, hush," Miss McFall demanded.

The bell rang for the end of the lesson, I'd written nothing only the two lines which were on the front of my excersize book.
"Can I borrow this?" I reasked Bonnie and she agreed again. I thanked her and put both books in my bag.
"Where are you going at break?" She smiled.
"Just outside," I replied, putting my jacket on my shoulders and picking my bag up. I walked back out of the school entrance, everyone I seen was in there friendship groups and I was sat alone. I took a seat on the bottom step of the three that lead up to the school entrance, I looked at the front of Bonnie's history book. 'Bonnie' I said over and over again in my head, looking at the spelling. B O N N I E. I couldn't figure out which letter made which sound.
"Hey, what you doing?" Someone behind me asked, it was Justin.
"Just looking at this," I replied, putting it back in my bag. Justin sat beside me on the stairs.
"Hey look at that new girl," Some girl in front of us smirked. She had long brown hair which was greasy, she wore a blue hoody and had a bag pack. Her legs were like little twigs and her hoop earrings made her look a sight.
"I heard that's Miss Hutchinson's daughter," The black girl beside her laughed. She was wearing an army camoflauge jacket and also wearing a bag pack, her hair was curly and was tied back into a bun.
"What's that suppose to mean?" I sighed, looking at them both up and down.
"What do you think you're looking at?" The white girl of the two asked, storming towards Justin and I.
"I don't know, but what ever I am looking at is minging," I replied, standing up.
"Leave it Lisa," Justin growled, standing up beside me.
"And you think you're little miss perfect do you?" The black girl smirked.
"No I don't. But you two must to be going around acting like you own the place," I laughed and Justin tried to tug on my jacket to get us to move.
"That's right, do what your little boyfriend tells you too. Don't want to get into any trouble, Mummy might tell you off," Lisa, who I was guessing was the white one, hissed. "You really are a smug little show off, aren't you?" I asked.
"What did you say?" Lisa shockingly gasped, pushing me backwards.
"You heard," I smirked, pushing her back.
"Break it up girls nobody cares about your little drama," An old man demanded, in a lously 'I don't care' voice. I backed off and went inside the school with Justin, Bonnie was stood behind me.
"I saw what happened," She pointed out.
"What happened?" I asked to try and be awkward.
"She pushed you and you pushed her back," Bonnie stated. "
You want to stay out of the way of Lisa and Shazney, they're bad news," Justin told us and I believed him. The both of them looked like stuck up bullys.