Chapter 16 - Scott Fairchild.

The bell rang and I walked inside the school beside Bonnie, she was also wearing pants today where as we both usually wore skirts. We linked arms, apart from Justin, she was the only friend I felt like I could really trust and love. Our class was lined up down the side of the stairs, Mrs Mulgrew walked past us and looked and smirked a little when she passed me.
"What was that all about?" Bonnie asked quietly.
"I don't know," I lied, following Bonnie into the classroom.
"We have a new student joining us today, this is Scott Fairchild," Mrs announced and a smug looking blonde haired boy sat down at the front of the classroom.
"He's cute," Bonnie whispered and I laughed a little and elbowed her slightly. Scott kept turning around and looking at me, Bonnie was giggling like a little school child because she thought he was looking at her. I recognised him and I knew exactly where from, I think he recognised me as well but maybe he couldn't put his finger on it. I would know his pointed pixie ears and piercing blue eyes. His accent was very broad Scottish, he was really tall and thin but he didn't look lanky. The second bell rang and I walked into my other seat in English. Mrs Mulgrew was my teacher and Bonnie and I were always first to be there, which was because that was clearly our tutorial room. Scott was also in the room,just us three and Mrs Mulgrew.
"Sit over there Scott, second row in the middle," Mrs instructed, pointing out a table.
"I'm sure I know you from somewhere," Scott smirked.
"I don't think so," I lied and Bonnie scowled at me then smiled, as if to say 'what the hell?'.
"Maybe both of our brains will start ticking, eh?" He inwardly smiled. At that moment I knew where he knew me from and I felt sick.

The whole class was in the room, silent and doing their work. Every now and again Scott caught my eye and he was sitting their looking at me, it was quite distracting.
"Scott, are you okay?" Mrs asked, turning his book around and looking what he had done.
"I'm alright," Scott said, turning back around and facing forward.
"Good," Mrs hissed. A fee moments later I felt Scotts eyes set back on me. I looked up and scowled at him.
"Scott," Mrs shouted.
"I know where I recognise you from," He began. "Spain."
"Some of us are trying to work, Scott, stop trying to show off," I scoffed.
"You weren't telling me to stop showing off when you were being a slutty bar maid when I was on holiday in your hotel, Sinead," Scott growled. The whole class fell silent and I felt not only Scotts eyes, but everyones eyes looking at me.
"Small world isn't it," Scott laughed. I picked my bag up from the floor and walked out of the door behind me and straight down the stairs. I turned left at the bottom of the stairs and went into the girls toilets. I brushed off a large red haired girl and the door slammed closed. I threw my bag into the floor and slammed the toilet door, I lifted the toilet seat up and threw my guts up into the toilet.
"Sinead, I know you're in here," Mrs Mulgrew shouted, I heard her high heels clicking off the floor and they were getting closer and closer. My eyes were weeping and I tried not to let them drip down my face and ruin my makeup.
"Open the door," She whispered. I wiped my mouth with a piece of toilet roll and flushed the chain. I slowly opened the door and she looked at me sympathetically.
"He had no right to say that," I whispered, running the water from the tap and wiping a little bit around my mouth.
"Don't worry, Mr Fairchild will be severely dealt with," Mrs Mulgrew ensured me.
"It's true, I'm a little slag. You saw what happened with Justin last night. That wasn't meant to happen I just couldn't stop," I stuttered.
"Why were you sick? You don't look very well," Mrs asked and I knew she was thinking what I was.
"I'm surprised the hospital didn't say anything but I'm pregnant. 5 months gone and I don't even know who the dad is," I said, welling up again.
"You don't look that far gone," Mrs Mulgrew explained.
"I told myself I was hoping I'd not start to show but in the past few days since I got here you can really start to tell," I whispered.
"You've got to go to the doctors, I bet you've told nobody have you? I bet you haven't even been for a scan," Mrs knew me too well.
"No, I haven't," I broke down in front of her and she pulled me in close.
"Don't worry, everything will be alright," Miss reassured me.