Chapter 3 - First Day Nerves.

I picked my timetable up from Sonya, that was the friendly voiced dark haired lady. Now, there was alot more people gathering in the corridor.
"Hey, you," Someone shouted from behind me, I turned around to see it was the pale brown haired boy who showed me where the Headteacher's office.
"Hi," I replied,
"Justin, pleased to meet you," He grinned, slumping on to a locker, which was painted blue.
"Sinead, likewise," I laughed.
"So, what year you in?" He asked.
"4th year, you?"
"5th, should be in 6th but been kept back a year," He smirked. "What's your lessons?" I pushed my timetable into his hands.
"Your tutor's Mrs Mulgrew, up those stairs and it's the first door on the right," He explained, pointing to the staircase that overlooked the corridor.
"Thanks, what about first?" I quietly asked.
"History with Miss McFall, from Mrs Mulgrew's room you go back down into the corridor and along here," He pointed out.
"Thankyou," I nervously smiled.
"The bell is about to go, if you would like to make your way to tutorial," The round man, who I guessed was Mr Fizgerald, the head teacher shouted. Everyone slowly began walking and Mr Fizgerald made his way outside, he paused beside us. "Justin, Sinead, move," He exclaimed and we both slowly started walking.
"Having your Dad as a teacher is the worst," He laughed.
"My Mum works here too, Deputy head," I sighed.
"You serious?" He asked, shocked. I nodded my head and paused outside where Justin told me my tutor was. "I'll see you later, maybe break?" He smiled. "One last thing, the signs and the names in the door give away where you need to be," He smiled and I gave him a little smile.

Everyone was waiting outside, Mrs Mulgrew was walking up the stairs beside a girl who was very beautiful. She was curly brown hair and a perfect fake tan,
"Sinead, this is Bonnie. She's new aswell," Mrs explained.
"Hello," Bonnie smiled, she had a very girly voice.
"Hi," I smiled, walking into the classroom and taking a seat at the back.
"Can I sit here?" Bonnie asked,
"Yeah," I replied, taking my bag off the chair.
"You're new aswell, what school did you go to before this?" She asked,
"I didn't," I smirked.
"What do you mean?" She questioned,
"I came from Spain, I worked in a holiday resort with my Grandma," I told her.
"Isn't that illegal, you're only what? 15?" She inwardly asked.
"It's not illegal if you don't get caught," I turned from her and looked out the window.