What do you want as compensation?

Hair as red as blood fluttered as the breeze passed through the carraige's opened window. "Human, are we home yet? I want to eat chocolate cake and sleep on our bed already!" Raon shouted, his eyes sparkling in delight at the thought of all the sweets he would gobble up at the castle. "Yes yes, we will be there soon. On and Hong, why don't you join Raon too? I'll tell Beacrox to make a feast for all of you." Cale Henituse, the owner of the red hair, said with a stoic expression on his face. The kittens perked their ears up and their eyes glinted joyfully. They began to rub their heads against Cale's legs. Cale pushed them away with an annoyed face. He then began to think. Choi Han hasn't gotten anything for all his hard work these past few missions, has he? I wonder what I should give to him as a reward. What would that punk even want? Cale had his hand under his chin, his mind deep in contemplation. He'll want to work even harder if I gave him a reward too, so it'll be a two birds with one stone situation.
-Human, we're here! I'll be waiting in our room, so bring me some desserts! Of course, you should eat too and rest so you won't faint again!
Cale ignored Raon's ramblings in his head as he made up his mind. I guess I will just ask him. He doesn't seem like he would ask for something that is hard to grant anyways. He began to smile. Cale stood up from his seat before picking up the two kittens into his arms, and he began to walk towards his home with a relaxed mind.

***

Choi Han opened the door to the study, his eyes roaming around to see all the bookshelves and books placed neatly in order. His eyes landed on a certain person who was reading a novel near the window, his right hand holding a novel with a fancy cover, and his left hand holding a cup of lemonade. "Cale-nim, you asked for me?" Choi Han had his innocent smile, but also a curious look. Cale closed his novel and put it down along with the cup of lemonade and closed his eyes, before opening then back up. "Don't worry, it's not anything serious." Choi Han nodded and lightened his expression. "I just wanted to ask you a question, if you don't mind." "Please ask away, Cale-nim. I would be happy to be of any help to you." An energetic response came out of Choi Han's mouth. He had always admired Cale, though it was quite annoying at time when Cale sacrificed himself for others, making him cough up blood or faint at time. But that's what makes him so amazing. Choi Han would gladly answer anything if it meant he could lessen Cale's burden, even if it is very slight. Cale frowned. "What are you talking about? You've been of enough help already, so stop with the nonsense.", he grumbled, remembering all the times Choi Han had helped him. Choi Han chuckled lightly. "I asked for you to come here exactly because of all the help you've been for the last few missions. So, what do you want for compensation?" Choi Han answered on reflex. "I want you, Cale-nim." "... Eh?"