Couldn't resist

Warning: May include some sexual content

Choi Han looked at Cale who was now covering his burning face with both hands. He imagined his cute and shy expression behind those pale hands, and thought back to when he was pulling that odd thing out of Cale. His face when the disc was being pulled out, and the noises that came out of his mouth... Choi Han wanted to see more.

Cale's muffled voice brought him back to reality. "What favor did you want to ask from me?" Choi Han looked down at Cale who was trying to look nonchalant, as if he did not just hide his face behind his hands. For some reason, it made the corners of Choi Han's mouth rise up. He spoke in a relaxed voice,
"Right. Could you unbutton your shirt for me, Cale-nim?"

Cale stared at him strangely, and Choi Han explained wirh his head lowered as his hand scratched his hair. "I want to see more of your body, but I'm scared that I might injure you if I ripped it like I did with my shirt."

Cale remembered image of the poor shirt that got torn into oblivion and thrown into a corner, and immediately complied. As embarrassing as it is, he knew that his shirt was going to be taken off anyway, and Cale would rather keep his shirt intact, so he gave Choi Han a nod.

Choi Han gave him a smile and saw Cale fiddling his fingers with the shirt. He stared at the cute scene for a bit, before his mind began thinking of how Cale would look as he gets teased while having to take off his complicated shirt. That scene played out in his mind, and Choi Han couldn't help but try putting it in action.

Unaware of his surroundings, Cale had started to unbutton his shirt and was leisurely doing the third button when he felt something touch his entrance. "Nn!?" He had just gotten 'it' out, and was very sensitive around that area at the moment.

Cale saw Choi Han give him a smile and said "Don't mind me, Cale-nim. Please continue." Cale was speechless at how nonchalant Choi Han was being, and could only do as he was told while being confused. ...Maybe it was just a mistake?

It wasn't just a mistake.

Cale suddenly felt a finger enter into him, moving around in him. "A-ahh! C-Choi Ha- mmnh!" He could feel the calloused finger touching around, as if exploring a new place. The finger prodded the inside a little roughly, like it didn't know how much pressure was enough, and was pushed in further.

"Ngh, mmn, haah, hnng..."
Cale felt the finger sliding out of him, then pushing it back in with a little force. He heard Choi Han speak in a playful tone. "Is getting your shirt off hard, Cale-nim? Please take your time, I'll be waiting patiently." Cale shouted in his heart, Waiting patiently my ass!, but was soon consumed by the intense feeling as Choi Han slid in another finger.

"Ahhn, haa, nnh," Cale tried to suppress his voice as he felt the fingers push in and out of him, and clumsily unbuttoned the fifth one on the shirt. He was about to do the sixth one when Choi Han touched a certain place inside. "Mnn, hngh, ha-ahhhn!"

Surprised by the loud reaction, Choi Han's fingers accidentally pushed against Cale's prostate harder, making Cale moan even more. "Ahhh! D-don't, ahnn, hnghh, not t-there! It feels, mnhh, w-weird, hahh," Cale could barely speak as Choi Han nudged the place continuously, his fingers slowly becoming rougher.

Seeing the adorable expression on Cale's face as he let out those improper noises, Choi Han became more brave and touched Cale's front as well. His action made Cale shiver and he looked at Choi Han in the eyes, his red-brown pupils seeming alerted and sheepish. Choi Han looked at him with his puppy eyes.

"Please?"

Cale couldn't say no to that face, and could only give Choi Han a small nod as turned his head to the side and bit his lip, clenching his eyes shut. Cale wasn't about to watch whatever Choi Han was going to do to him, as it would be too much for him to handle.

Cale felt his pants being slipped down, before completely being pulled off and thrown somewhere in the room. He was still trying to undo the sixth button, but was interrupted by an intense emotion that he felt when a hand gently grabbed his front.

Cale let out a whimper and felt the rough hand slowly rub the tip slightly to get the wetness on his hand and stroke him, moving up and down at a constant rhythm.

He might've been able to stay quiet and even continue undoing the rest of his buttons if that was all, but the fingers that had stopped moving in his hole decided to stir again. Feeling the pleasure from both front and back, Cale could do nothing but whine loudly and shudder every time Choi Han's fingers pressed against his prostate.

Choi Han became more aggressive as he saw Cale's cute expressions and his strokes got faster, and his fingers that were sliding in and out were pushed in with more force each time. The harder Choi Han pushed his fingers in and the more his hand moved up and down, the louder Cale's voice became until his moans turned into breathless gasps.

Cale's fingers were shaking badly and they kept slipping or missing every time he tried unbuttoning his shirt. Cale finally got to the seventh one a clumsily undid it. Somehow, even though his trembling fingers were weak enough to the point that he couldn't hold a pen properly, he was able to undo the seventh button. He only had the eighth button left.

"Ahh, ahnn, haahh, hmnn, hhngh...!!" Cale felt an intense feeling when Choi Han's fingers pressed hard inside of him, and could feel something weird happening in his front and cried out in a high pitched voice. "Ha-aah, ahh, C-Choi Han, ahhhn!" His hands unconsciously moved up and one covered his face while the other weakly held the pillow under his head.

Cale's sweet voice resounded in the room, and the sound continued as Choi Han kept pumping him until there was nothing left except for the shivering pale body under him.

Choi Han took out his fingers, making the trembling legs shudder even more, and moved his face to look at Cale, whose face was as red as his hair and his eyes were shut tight, his eyebrows furrowed cutely in the middle. His faint breathing was still slowing down and his face was covered in sweat. Choi Han called out to him in a soft voice.

"Cale-nim?"

He saw Cale's eye slightly open and he moved his hand. His rosy lips were parted as he slowly inhaled and exhale, and drool collected at the corners. His tired eyes looked at him. Choi Han slumped his head next to Cale's, and nudged his nose into the crook of Cale's neck, breathing in his scent. He smelt like candied apples.

"I'm sorry Cale-nim, you are just so cute that I couldn't resist." He heard Cale speak in a hoarse voice. "...Try resisting harder next time." Choi Han buried his head into the pillow and put his lips next to Cale's ear and whispered the next sentence, like a quiet person finally saying his wish. "About that, I... think I might not be able to."

Choi Han drew his head back and looked at Cale's tired but questioning face. Choi Han's expression turned into one of guilt, and spoke in a husky voice with a tinge of worry. "I... I really want to put it in you, Cale-nim."

Hello, Jelly here! Sorry for the delay again, totally forgot about a homework I had to do. But I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and have a good rest of your day! The next chapter will be in 2-3 days.
Edit: Haha consistent schedules go brrr (I am so sorry)
-Jelly